听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 英语四六级 » 学习贴士 —语言技能
返回列表 发帖

学习贴士 —语言技能

Learning Tips 1--Language Skills 语言技能

Speaking

说

How can I improve my oral English?

Sometimes it seems like we work very hard to improve, but we can't observe any progress. We hit a "learning plateau" and seem to stay the same.

If you are feeling frustrated about the pace of your improvement, there are two things you can do:

1) First, consider keeping an English diary. This can be a written diary, in a book or on a computer. Or this can be an oral diary, where you record your thoughts on tape. Your diary entries can be brief or long, but you should always try to communicate your thoughts and feelings as well as you can. As time passes, you can look pack at what you have written, and see the progress you have made.

2) Second, give yourself assignments in a new "domain." For example, if you usually read general English texts, set yourself reading assignments in a specific topic, for example French movies, Japanese kendo, the history of the telephone--- read two or three articles on the same topic. When you first read these, you will discover many new ideas and vocabulary words, but don't spend too much time looking up the meaning in the dictionary. Not at first. Try to guess the meaning based on the context. Later, you can look up words in a dictionary, and try to understand their usage.

By "exploring" these new domains you will find that you are highly motivated. You will feel "traction," like tires gripping the road when a car is building speed. And you will find that your oral English will also improve-- as your "English world" expands.

继续……

[ 本帖最后由 onlyone 于 2006-3-28 11:06 AM 编辑 ]

谢谢~~

It's very good for me~useful!!!~~thanks for your offer~thank you ~

a good job !
thank you !

返回列表