听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.2.10】Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert
返回列表 发帖

【2012.2.10】Better than I know myself - Adam Lambert

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 无疑帅哥是赏心悦目的~而赏心悦目的帅哥又同时拥有天籁之音~妹纸们是不是hold不住了呢~~ 今天就给大家介绍美国当红偶像Adam Lambert的Better than I know myself~ MV里当爷一人分饰两角,暗黑与阳光的两面展现,被开场如吸血鬼一般的眼睛秒杀了!当爷的声线依旧是那么有穿透力,随着房间里温 暖的阳光一起,唤醒我们的听觉! Ps:一直比较迷各种粗眼线~妖~ MV: 歌词: Better Than I Know Myself Cold as ice And more bitter than a December Winter night That's how I treated you And I know that I I sometimes tend to lose my temper And I cross the line Yeah that's the truth I know it gets hard sometimes But I could never Leave your side No matter what I say Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, But I really need you near me to Keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I would have left by now, But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself All along I tried to pretend it didn't matter If I was alone But deep down I know If you were gone For even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn Cause I'm lost without you. I know it gets hard sometimes But I could never Leave your side No matter what I say Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, But I really need you near me to Keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I would have left by now, But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself I get kind of dark Let it go too far I can be obnoxious at times But try and see my heart Cause I need you need now So don't let me down You're the only thing in this world I would die without Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now But I really need you near me to Keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I would have left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now But I really need you near me to Keep my mind off the edge If I wanted to leave I would have left by now But you're the only one that knows me Better than I know myself

太妖了,我有点受不了了,我是不是老了?

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 回复 2# tingroom 木有~是他确实比较妖

返回列表