听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.2.11】Turn Me On - David Guetta & Nicki Minaj
返回列表 发帖

【2012.2.11】Turn Me On - David Guetta & Nicki Minaj

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:20 编辑 因为明后天小编要开学啦会比较忙可能没有什么时间上网,所以今天就多发几个已弥补大家~~ 今天要介绍的是MV很搞怪也很吸引人的来自麻辣鸡的Turn me on~不得不说MV绝对是一大亮点,歌曲有点类似于电子舞曲,节奏强劲,唱起来朗朗上口~看MV 有种回到机械时代的感觉 好了,不多说了,大家一起来欣赏吧~ MV: 歌词: Docta docta, need you bad Call me babe Docta Docta, where you at? Give me something I need your love I need your love I need your loving You got that kind of medecine that keeps me comin' My body needs a hero Come and save me Something tells me you know how to save me I've been feeling real low Oh, I need you to come and rescue me Make me come alive Come on turn me on Touch me, save my life Come on and turn me on I'm too young to die Come on and turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Make me come alive Come on turn me on Touche me, save my life Come on and turn me on I'm too young to die Come on and turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Boy, I'm achin', make it right My temperature is super high If I scream, if I cry It's only 'cause I feel alive My body needs a hero Come and save me Something tells me you know how to save me I've been feeling real low Oh, I need you to come and rescue me Make me come alive Come on turn me on Touch me, save my life Come on and turn me on I'm too young to die Come on and turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Make me come alive Come on turn me on Touche me, save my life Come on and turn me on I'm too young to die Come on and turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on You've got my life in the palm of your hands Come and save me now I know you can, I know you can Don't let me die young, I just want you to fire at my young I just want you to be my docta, we can get it crackin' chiropractor, I, I, I, I I know you can save me And make me feel alive Make me come alive Come on turn me on Touch me, save my life Come on and turn me on I'm too young to die Come on and turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on Turn me on

返回列表