听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 【2012.2.12】Possibility- Tiffany Alvord
返回列表 发帖

【2012.2.12】Possibility- Tiffany Alvord

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 或许每个人都会有不可磨灭的暗恋经历,十几岁的少男少女正处于哪个男子不钟情哪个少女不怀春的年纪~秋波暗送,暗地传情的事情总是屡见不鲜 而今天给大家介绍的这首歌就是关于暗恋的纠结,翻唱小美女Tiffany Alvord在她的最新原创新单《Possibility》演绎了一段青涩牵绊的校园爱情~看完MV后,大家是不是都想起了曾经年少的自己呢~嘘~有些心悸放在心底就好~ MV: 歌词: I look at you, you look at me I look away, so you can't see I'm dreamin of you And you don't even know, you don't even know That I'm fallin madly in love With you, with you And I wish that you were going Crazy for me too... And I see the lonely and darkness night My heart is pending and I wonder why Why you and I visible why can't you see I'm in love with you are you in love with me You show some signs, but I'm not sure It's a secret love, and your the cure I just need to know What you think about me, about me Cause I'm fallin madly in love With you, with you And I wish that you were going crazy for me too And I see the lonely and darkness night My heart is pending and I wonder why Why you and I visible why can't you see I'm in love with you are you in love with me Don't you think that maybe you and me Could be a possibility I just wish that baby you could see, you could see That I'm fallin madly in love With you, with you And I wish that you were going crazy for me too And I see the lonely and darkness night My heart is pending and I wonder why Why you and I visible why can't you see I'm in love with you are you in love with me

do you have that experience

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:19 编辑 回复 2# tingroom of course~and you?

返回列表