听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 听力提高 » 听力原文收集区
返回列表 发帖
请问谁有自考本科用书,口译与听力这本书的原文,是2002年版杨俊峰教授编写的.如有请项献出来,我只有听力,没有原文.

、 生生世世事实

背诵为王 第四册 第一课

Lesson1 Power of Architecture
Architecture is to be regarded by us with the most serious thought. We may live without her, and worship without her, but we cannot remember without her. How cold is all history, how lifeless all imagery, compared to that which the living nation writes, and the uncorrupted marble bears! --how many pages of doubtful record might we not often spare, for a few stones left one upon another!
The ambition of the old Babel builders was well directed for this world: there are but two strong conquerors of the forgetfulness of men. Poetry and Architecture; and the latter in some sort includes the former, and is mightier in its reality: it is well to have, not only what men have thought and felt, but what their hands have handled, and their strength wrought, and their eyes behold, all the days of their life.

Imaginary n. (文学作品中的)意像、形像
behold vt. 看
wrought vt. (work 的过去式和过去分词 ) 精心制作

建筑的力量
我们应该以最严肃认真的态度来看待建筑。没有建筑,我们可以生存,可以崇拜上帝,但是我们就会失去记忆。与现存的民族记录下来的和依然如新的大理石展示给我们的东西相比,历史是那么凄冷,想象力是那么毫无生气。几块垒在一起的石头会给我们省下多少张满是疑点的记录。
古老的通天塔的建设者们的雄心对这个世界是有很大的指导意义的:只有两样东西能够克服人类的健忘:诗歌和建筑。在某种意义上,建筑包含诗歌,并且事实上比诗歌更具威力:我们不仅可以拥有人在生命的进程中想到和感觉到的东西,还可以拥有人的双手建造的、努力创造的以及看到的东西,这是多么美好呀。

背诵为王 第四册 第二课

Lesson2 Parent-children relationship by Bertrand Russell
The value of parental affection to children lies largely in the fact that it is more reliable than any other affection. One's friends like one for one's merits, one's lovers for one's charms; if the merits or the charms diminish, friends and lovers may vanish. But it is in times of misfortune that parents are most to be relied upon, in illness, and even in disgrace if the parents are of the right sort.
We all feel pleasure when we are admired for our merits, but most of us are sufficiently modest at heart to feel that such admiration is precarious. Our parents love us because we are their children and this is an unalterable fact, so that we feel safer with them than with anyone else. In times of success this may seem unimportant, but in times of failure it affords a consolation and a security not to be found elsewhere.

precarious adj. 不稳定的
unalterable adj. 不能变更的
consolation n. 安慰 , 起安慰作用的人或事物

父母和子女的关系
父母对子女的爱比其他任何感情都稳定可靠,在很大程度上这是其价值所在。朋友喜欢我们是因为我们的美德,爱人爱我们是因为我们的魅力。如果这些美德或者魅力减弱了,我们可能会失去朋友和爱人。但是在我们遭遇不幸时,父母是我们最可依赖的。如果遇到好的父母,即使我们声名扫地,也是如此。
有人敬仰我们的美德时,我们都会感到快乐,但是我们大多数人的内心都知道,这种敬仰是不可靠的。我们的父母爱我们是因为我们是他们的子女,这是不可改变的事实,所以和父母在一起时我们会感到比和其他任何人在一起时都安全。我们功成名就时,这可能显得并不重要。但是在我们失意的时候,父母给予我们的安慰和安全感是通过其他任何途径都无法得到的。

背诵为王  第四册 第三课

Lesson3 The Computer and Privacy
In the last 20 years, the productivity of the computer has increased over 1,000%. With this kind of technological advance, the possibility of storing more and more information at a central point is growing at a phenomenal rate. But so is the possibility of gaining access to the stored information. And that raises serious questions regarding personal privacy. For some time now, there has been a growing effort in many European countries to preserve the individual's privacy in the face of expanding requirements for information by business, government and other organizations.
In some countries, legislation has been enacted to protect the individual's privacy. In others, it is under study. In searching for appropriate legislative guidelines, private and governmental groups have explored many avenues and considered many aspects of the problem. Solutions must be found. And they will call for patient understanding and the best efforts of everyone concerned.

pledge vt. 保证
legislation n. 立法

电脑和隐私
在过去二十年里,电脑生产率的增长超过百分之一千。在这种技术进步的条件下,把越来越多的信息储存在一个中心点的技术已经获得了惊人的发展,同样,访问这些已经储存起来的信息的技术也突飞猛进。这就引出了有关个人隐私的严重问题。
面对商业、政府和其他组织不断膨胀的对信息的要求,有段时间以来,在许多欧洲国家有一股不断增长的要求保护个人隐私的努力。
在一些国家,已经立法来保护个人隐私。在其他国家里,这个问题还正在研究中。
为了寻找合适的立法指导方针,民间和政府团体系统地研究了许多途径,考虑了这个问题的许多方面。
解决方案必须找到,但这需要人们的宽容和理解,有关的每个人都要尽其最大的努力。

背诵为王  第四册  第四课

Lesson4 Work
In the laws of political economy, the alienation of the worker from his product is expressed as follow: the more the worker produces, the less he has to consume; the more value he creates, the more valueless, the more unworthy he becomes; the better formed is his product, the more deformed becomes the worker; the more civilized his product, the more brutalized becomes the worker and the more he becomes nature@s bondsman.
Political economy conceals the alienation inherent in labour by avoiding any mention of the evil effects of work on those who work. Thus, whereas labour produces miracles for the rich, for the worker it produces destitution. Labour produces palaces but for the workers, hovels. It produces beauty, but it cripples the worker. It replaces labour by machines, but how does it treat the worker? By throwing some workers back into a barbarous kind of work, and by turning the rest into machines. It produces intelligence, but for the worker, stupidity and cretinism.

alienation 异化
brutalize 使...变得残酷无情
bondsman 奴隶
inherent 固有的, 内在的
hovel 简陋小屋
cretinism [医] 呆小病, 愚侏病

劳动
政治经济学原理对劳动者与自己生产的产品的异化有如下表述:工人产出的越多,消费能力就越小;创造的价值越多,自己就越不值钱,工人的价值就越低;产品的性能越好,工人受损害的程度就越大;产品的文明程度越高,工人就变得越没有感情,越来越成为大自然的奴隶。
政治经济学没有提到工作对劳动者的有害影响,因而隐藏了劳动具有的内在的异化劳动者的本质特性。这样,虽然劳动为富人创造了奇迹,却给劳动者带来了贫困。劳动建造了宫殿,劳动者却住在简陋小屋里。劳动产生了美丽,却严重损害了劳动者。机器取代了人工劳动,那么劳动者受到了怎样的待遇呢?一些劳动者被迫从事低级繁重的工作,其他的都变成了机器。劳动带来了智慧,带给劳动者的却是愚昧和痴呆。

好东西,要学习

He’s Just Not That Into You 的原文...

限制1.9M以下,所以无法以附件的形式传上去呢?可是我这PDF的...不会弄,好麻烦啊

积分好象给的太小了点! 个人建议!收集很辛苦的!

14# yoyo530521
版主的想法确实很好,不过听力类目如此之多,收集在这里也不方便大家查找,可否分开若干个帖子,分门别类的进行收集?

Hello. everybody
          Good morning

带走了,谢谢

可惜只有录音啊,根本找不到原文.

真不错

希望大家多做贡献,共同进步,谢谢

I just use the english in here for improving my English。

为什么要这样呢?

本帖最后由 tjsy4050 于 2010-9-2 13:13 编辑

英语口语王-想说就说(一)27
不让发链接....

So,I'm batting the Lakers will win tonight.What about you ?好,我赌湖人队今晚会赢,你觉得呢?
Well,I'm not so sure about that.The Knicks are having a good season.嗯……很难说,尼克队这一季表现得很抢眼
Sorry $%^&%^&* to interrupt guys!对不起啊两位
I couldn't help over hearing your conversation.我不小心听到你们的对话
My money is on the Lakers.我已经下注胡人队会赢了
Yea,I'm with you on that.太好了我同意你的看法

1.I'm batting the Lakers will win tonight.What about you ?我赌湖人队今晚会赢,你觉得呢?
I'd like to get some coffee.What about you ?我想去喝杯咖啡,你呢?
I don't really like the music here.What about you ?我不大喜欢这里的音乐,你呢?

2.Sorry to interrupt.对不起,我插个话
Don't keep interrupting our coversation.别老打岔

3.I couldn't help over hearing your conversation.我不小心听到你们的对话
Can I interrupt for just a moment?可以打断一下子吗
Do you mind if I cut in?介意我插个话吗

4.i'm with you on that.我同意你的看法
i can't help thinking that he is not honest.我不免认为他不诚实
i can't help it.我无能为力。

..昨晚回复的怎么看不到啊

返回列表