听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:我们今晚去吃海鲜吧Let's have seafood tonight
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:我们今晚去吃海鲜吧Let's have seafood tonight

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_4874.html

A:Let's have seafood tonight and then go see the new movie at Mall Cinema.Betsy told me it's a beautiful love story and I shouldn't miss it.

B:Oh,Goodness, please not again.That's what we did last week.

A:No,we didn't.Last week we went to see that movie about a man's struggle against mental illness.

B:Right,it was a chick flick,just like this one,so what's the difference?Besides,this is the last week for the third movie in Destroyer series and I want to see that on a big screen. Action movies need to be seen in a theater on a big screen.

A:Oh,yeah,and I did promise to see it with you if we went to that movie last week.But you liked that movie,didn't you?

B:Oh,sure,it was great.I had popcorn for dinner and paid the price of a movie ticket to get a two-hour nap.

A:It wasn't that bad,and you're the one that insisted on skipping dinner.We went to an excellent restaurant.

B:That place doesn't have a single meat dish.Just fish and shellfish and you know I don't like fish that much.

A:And I don't like meat that much.The only meat I eat is chicken.

B:But when I pick the restaurant,we go to a place that has both chicken and fish.I always repect your food preferences.

A:Well,I suppose that,to be fair,you should get to pick the movie and we can go to a restaurant that serves meat.

B:Now you're talking,we can see that love story next time.   更多约会英语

返回列表