听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 经典蓝调 Rise and Fall - Craig David&Sting
返回列表 发帖

经典蓝调 Rise and Fall - Craig David&Sting

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 看到评论有人问这首歌歌名翻译成中文是不是叫 “上上下下的享受” ,于是很潇洒的在电脑前喷了~ 这小哥太人才了~ 其实这个版本是电影《这个杀手不太冷》主题曲《Shape of my heart》的蓝调版 原版在下面也有贴,感兴趣的可以看看,原版也很不错,可以说各有千秋~ 至于电影 ,相信大部分人还是有看过的,让·雷诺的经典之作,大叔配萝莉,编剧实在是太有才了~说到让·雷诺大叔,忍不住想要介绍他的另一部作品,法国喜剧《你丫闭嘴》~小编看的是要笑死过去了,强烈推荐大家看东北话版,逗翻了~ MV: 歌词: Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,   And it seems as though the writings on the wall,   Superstar you finally made it,   But once your picture becomes tainted,   It's what they call,   The rise and fall   I always said that I was gonna make it,   Now it's plain for everyone to see,   But this game I'm in don't take no prisoners,   Just casualties,   I know that everything is gonna change,   Even the friends I knew before me go,   But this dream is the life I've been searching for,   Started believing that I was the greatest,   My life was never gonna be the same,   Cause with the money came a different status,   That's when things change,   Now I'm too concerned with all the things I own,   Blinded by all the pretty girls I see,   I'm beginning to lose my integrity   Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,   And it seems as though the writings on the wall,   Superstar you finally made it,   But once your picture becomes tainted,   It's what they call,   The rise and fall   I never used to be a troublemaker,   Now I don't even wanna please the fans,   No autographs, No interviews,No pictures,   Endless demands,   Given vices that was clearly wrong,   The type that seems to make me feel so right,   But some things you may find can take over your life,   Burnt all my bridges now I've run out of places,   And there's nowhere left for me to turn,   Been caught in comprimising situations,   I should have learnt,   From all those times I didn't walk away,   When I knew that it was best to go,   Is it too late to show you the shape of my heart,   Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,   And it seems as though the writings on the wall,   Superstar you finally made it,   But once your picture becomes tainted,   It's what they call,   The rise and fall   Now I know,   I made mistakes,   Think I don't care,   But you don't realise what this means to me,   So let me have,   Just one more chance,   I'm not the man I used to be,   Used to beeeeeeeeeee   Sometimes in life you feel the fight is over,   And it seems as though the writings on the wall,   Superstar you finally made it,   But once your picture becomes tainted,   It's what they call,   The rise and fall 原版 the shape of heart:

Rise and Fall  非常有节奏感

评分人数

• xiahme

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:26 编辑 我的音响坏了听不了

评分人数

• xiahme

回复 3# yafang2468

收着以后听~~

哈哈,这么翻太有才了。

评分人数

• xiahme

这个电影,这首歌我都很喜欢。