听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 英语版的<真心话大接龙>
返回列表 发帖

英语版的<真心话大接龙>

全部问题及回答都请用英文哦!楼上的问一个问题,请楼下的回答!回答完后也别忘给楼下的朋友提问哦!顺序千万别乱了哦!希望大家积极参与!哦!
我先来:请下楼的朋友回答:   DO you like  The Tingroom?

[ 本帖最后由 applejuice12345 于 2006-10-24 05:07 PM 编辑 ]

Yes, I like it very much. Where are you from?

i'm from shanghai. Do u like the city?

It is difficult for me to answer this question, because I am from Anhui, and I have never been to Shanghai.
Of course, it is a metropolis. What are your impressions of Anhui?

Never been to Anhui nor had I ever heard of it.
What's your goal for the moment?

I hope I can speak to foreigners in English freely, that is my goal for the moment.
To my surprise, you have never heard of Anhui province. I think you should read geography text carefully.
So I want to ask you a question:" Do you know how many provinces and provincial-level municipalities there are in China?"

[ 本帖最后由 aduo 于 2006-10-26 03:28 PM 编辑 ]

No, Ive never cared for geology/history classes. Basically if something doesn't interest me or prove useful to me I don't care about it.
As Holmes said "you say that we go round the sun.  If we went round the moon it would not make a pennyworth of difference to me or to my work."
What genre of literature are you interested in?

hehe,,none of all literature i am interest in ~
who r u ? who on earth r u ?  who will u r ??

it's a too difficult question,i think i am wangwei and i sure i'm wangwei and i'll be myself in future,haha,so intristing answer.
next,will you come tingroom often and be friend with all the members?

[ 本帖最后由 qiangwei 于 2006-11-2 08:19 AM 编辑 ]

Yes, I will, and I think I want to make friends with the people who would like to be friends with me.

Do you like English?

Yes, that is because it came to me the easy way. I like any additional skill. However, if, I have to choose to work hard for something that might not be useful, I won't.
What's the most recent game you played?

I played tennis ball most

I played tennis most and we're all pround of that game, for this game brought China so many gold medals. I like science,too.
will you?

it is my turn  oh~ upstair didn't answer my question~~`

question:how many word can you recite during a day?

100 word?i am not sure.  i didn't count how many words i can recite.
which city are you from?

I am from Taishan-GuangDong.
Are you currently reading any novel?

i am not reading novel recently.but i like reading detective novels.
which language are you going to learn ? French, Korean, Japanese,and so on!pls tell us reasons!

I am probably not going to learn any other foreign languages after English. It's hard to learn one already, but, if I have to choose one, it's going to be Japanese. I love japanese animes and role playing games.
What country would you like to visit, including the rest of China, and why?

I like to visit so many countries , if there are so many chance to give to me , I want to visit all the countries on the earth ! Because I love to travel , love to know the various customs, cultures and so on!

In China ,more and more  people go to Tibet every year ,now if there is a chance to give you to go , will you go there ? and why?

[ 本帖最后由 HappyEveryday 于 2006-12-11 12:24 PM 编辑 ]

I like to travel . I want to visit Egypt very much. If I have  time and money . I will be there. What about you? Which country do you like?

返回列表