听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 高考英语 » 备考高考故事类阅读理解题的策略
返回列表 发帖

备考高考故事类阅读理解题的策略

备考高考故事类阅读理解题的策略

【题型说明】故事类阅读理解文章是高考必选材料之一。这类文章一般可分为人物传记和短篇故事两类。人物传记以叙述某个人物的生平事迹、趣闻轶事、生活背景、个性特征、成长和奋斗历程等为主。其特点是以时间的先后或事件的发展为主线,脉络清楚,可读性较强。因此,阅读这类文章应该抓住时间线索来获取有关信息,即主人翁在某个时间做过什么,然后通过分析推理、综合归纳的方法进行解题。

短篇故事与人物传记不同的是,这类文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。

【备考策略】这类阅读材料一般较长,即词数多,而且命题也较多,特别是推理判断题和事实细节题多。同学们在做此类阅读理解题时往往有材料看得懂,题目不好做的感觉。因此,同学们在阅读材料时要重点放在事情发展的过程和结果上,注意把握事件的发展进程及人物之间的关系,细节与主题的关系,用以说明人物性格特点的事实、作者的态度等,这些内容往往是推理判断题的命题点。掌握了这些内容,同学们在做推理判断题时就不会以个人思维想象代替根据文章事实进行合乎逻辑的推理判断,也只有这样才不会以偏概全。至于事实事实细节题的解答,同学们切忌想当然或者凭印象,一定要找到文章中的原句,和题干进行比较,再做出正确选择。这种题一定要做到十拿十稳。

【实例分析】阅读下面的文章,然后做后面的阅读理解题:

Peter Fern was mad on mountain. Climbing was the love of his life. Church towers, seaside cliffs, ice mountains, anything “If it’s there” he used to say, “then I want to climb it.” So the news of his marriage gave me a surprise. I’d never known him to take much interest in girls. I wondered whether his wife would try to stop some of his risky adventures.

She was French perhaps—from that place where he usually spent his holidays. Chamonix, wasn’t it?

From Chamonix he’s climbed Mont Blanc on his seventeenth birthday, and one of the Aifuilles the day after! That was it, then: she was French, from a family, most of whom like climbing. No doubt. No other explanation.

A month later I met them both in town. Anna surprised me because she was English. She was a dancer in the theatre. “Never climbed more than sixty steps in my life.” She told me. “Peter has his interests, and I’ve got mine. No problems.” “No problems?” “No, none at all, ” Peter said, smiling. “Where did you spend your honeymoon?” “I flew to New York to see the drake Dancers on Broadway. A wonderful show!” Peter said, “Didn’t want to miss the good weather. So I went to Switzerland and climbed the north face of the Eiger with Allen Dunlop. Great fun, the Eiger. Grand place a honeymoon! I’ll show you the photographs we took one day.”

1. “Peter was mad on mountains” means “_______”.

A. he didn’t enjoy climbing mountains

B. he was angry on mountains

C. he lost his senses on mountains

D. he enjoyed climbing mountains very much

2. “The risky adventures” means “_______”.

A. expensive adventures                    B. dangerous adventures

C. terrible adventures                        D. unkind adventures

3. according to the passage, after Peter’s marriage ________.

A. he would stop mountain climbing because his wife didn’t like it

B. his wife would stop him from mountain climbing

C. he himself would give up his love

D. Peter would continue to keep his love and so he did

4. The writer had thought the only reason why Fern married was that the girl _______.

A. might be French living near the mountain, and from a mountaineer family

B. would not stop his climbing

C. perhaps came from French

D. might live near the mountain

5. Peter and Anna’s marriage is probably ________.

A. a failure because neither of them likes the other’s love

B. happy because each of them respects the other’s love

C. painful because either of them would do one’s own thing

D. a mistake because either of them wouldn’t care the other’s love

【答案与解析】本文介绍一位酷爱登山的人与他新婚妻子的故事。

1. D推理判断题。mad疯狂,迷恋之意,因此可推断Peter不是一般意义上的喜欢登山,故答案为D

2. B事实细节题。risky 冒险的,危险的,故答案选B

3. D事实细节题。根据 Peter had his interests, and I have got mine. No problems可知他们可以保持各自的兴趣,因此答案为D

4. A事实细节题。根据 She was French perhaps-from that place where he usually spent his holidays可知答案为A

5. B推理判断题。PeterAmma婚后可以继续自己所喜爱的事业和兴趣,因此他们的婚姻应该说是幸福的,所以答案为B

返回列表