听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » ★新概念英语第一册Lesson 143★ 【汉译英】
返回列表 发帖

★新概念英语第一册Lesson 143★ 【汉译英】

我住在一个由美丽的树林环绕的古老的小镇上。这是一个著名的风景胜地。每适星期天,有许许多人从城里来观赏我们的小镇,并在树林中散步。游客已被告知要保持树林的整洁。树下都已设置了废物筐,但是人们仍到处扔垃圾。上星期三我到树林里去散步。我所见到的一切使我非常难过。我数了一下,有7辆旧汽车和三个旧冰箱。废物筐是空的,而满地都是纸片、烟头、旧轮胎,空瓶子和生锈的空罐头盒。在垃圾堆中我发现了一块牌子,上面写着:“凡在此树林里丢弃垃圾者,将依法处置。

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

从下周开始,正式进入新概念第二册的学习。
对于第二册的学习,我将系统的将笔记(不仅仅是结合目前网络上的裕兴版和新东方版)一一呈现。
而且课后会有若干的题目,希望大家和我一起系统的学习去。
谢谢!!

我住在一个由美丽的树林环绕的古老的小镇上。这是一个著名的风景胜地。每适星期天,有许许多人从城里来观赏我们的小镇,并在树林中散步。游客已被告知要保持树林的整洁。树下都已设置了废物筐,但是人们仍到处扔垃圾。上星期三我到树林里去散步。我所见到的一切使我非常难过。我数了一下,有7辆旧汽车和三个旧冰箱。废物筐是空的,而满地都是纸片、烟头、旧轮胎,空瓶子和生锈的空罐头盒。在垃圾堆中我发现了一块牌子,上面写着:“凡在此树林里丢弃垃圾者,将依法处置。
i lived in a old town where round with beatuful trees. it's a famouse tourist place. On Sunday, many many person enjoy our small town from city and walking in the trees. the tourist already informed keep clean at trees. there are wastebins on the trees,but the person always leave rublish freely. i was walking in the trees last Wednesday. i was very sorry for what i seen.i have counted, there are 7 old cars and 3 old  refrigerator  .the wastebin is empoty ,but everywhere is pieced paper, head of cigar,used car wheel,empoty bottle and rusted can  box. i found a a title from the rublish, there write" who threw rublish freely here, it will pulish by law"

I lived in a old townlet where is surrounded by beautiful forest.there is a famous scenic spot.every sunday,a lot of people from city to visit our townlet,and walked in the forest.tourist had been informed to keep the forest clean.under the tree had set litter basket,but people still threw trash everywhere.I went for a walk in forest last Wednesday.all i see made me feel so sad.i had a count,there is seven old cars and three old fridges.litter basket was empty,but everywhere was paper、dog-end、old tire、empty bottle and rusty can.i found a board in trash,it's writed"throw trash in forest will be punish"。

返回列表