听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 非洲真是生产外贸骗子。。。
返回列表 发帖

非洲真是生产外贸骗子。。。

My Dear,
My name is Ginibunwa Esaaba, I am the branch manager of, International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch, Ghana.
I got your information during my search on the Internet, Am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to know that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this,But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of last year 2008 end of year report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made Nine million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [9, 750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of and will never be . I have since place this fund in what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary..

As an official of the bank I cannot be directly connected to this fund, so this informed my contacting you, for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this fund into your bank account so we can SHARE. you will have 35% of the total fund, Note that there are practically no risk involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve this successfully.

Please reply to my private email: xxxxxx
Best Regards,
Mr Ginibunwa Esaaba

这是我做外贸时收到的骗子邮件。
记得我刚开始做外贸的时候就收到一封邮件。
当时特别兴奋。
经过几次邮件往来后
差不多达成了协议。。。
公司前辈突然问我客户是哪里的。
我说非洲的,
他看完后说:这个客户你就当是练习吧,这是骗子。。。

也不能一棍子打死啊。