听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 2012.4.25-人生若自如初见,你还能一眼认出我吗?
返回列表 发帖

2012.4.25-人生若自如初见,你还能一眼认出我吗?

题记----
“人生若是如初见,你还能一眼认出我吗?”以前的我对这个是很好奇的。
对于那些一见钟情,并认定对方为命定的恋人,最终且牵手一起走的人,总有种莫名的景仰还是什么。
因为曾经看一档节目,主持人问那个男的,说你是怎么对她一见钟情的。
那个男的说:“我见他的第一眼,就知道,我完了。”
感觉在我们这个世界,很少有人能有“一见钟情”的勇气了
One fine day, an old couple around the age of 70, walks into a lawyer's office. Apparently, they are there to file a divorce. Lawyer was very puzzled, after having a chat with them, he got their story.
This couple had been quarreling all their 40 over years of marriage nothing ever seems to go right.
They hang on because of their children, afraid that it might affect their up-bringing. Now, all their children have already grown up, have their own family, there's nothing else the old couple have to worry about, all they wanted is to lead their own life free from all these years of unhappiness from their marriage, so both agree on a divorce.

Lawyer was having a hard time trying to get the papers done, because he felt that after 40 years of marriage at the age of 70, he couldn't understand why the old couple would still wants a divorce.
While they were signing the papers, the wife told the husband. “I really love you, but I really can't carry on anymore, I'm sorry.”
"It's OK, I understand." said the husband. Looking at this, the lawyer suggested a dinner together, just three of them, wife thought, why not, since they are still going be friends.
At the dining table, there was a silence of awkwardness.
The first dish was roasted chicken, immediately, the old man took the drumstick for the old lady. "Take this, it's your favorite."
Looking at this, the lawyer thought maybe there's still a chance, but the wife was frowning when she answer. "This is always the problem, you always think so highly of yourself, never thought about how I feel, don't you know that I hate drumsticks?”
Little did she know that, over the years, the husband have been trying all ways to please her, little did she know that drumsticks was the husband's favorite.
Little did he know that she never thought he understand her at all, little did he know that she hates drumsticks even though all he wants is the best for her.
That night, both of them couldn't sleep, toss and turn, toss and turn. After hours, the old man couldn't take it anymore, he knows that he still loves her, and he can't carry on life without her, he wants her back, he wants to tell her, he is sorry, he wanted to tell her, "I love you."
He picks up the phone, started dialing her number. Ringing never stops. He never stop dialing.
On the other side, she was sad, she couldn't understand how come after all these years, he still doesn't understand her at all, she loves him a lot, but she just can't take it any- more. Phone's ringing, she refuses to answer knowing that it's him. "What’s the point of talking now that it's over. I have asked for it and now. I want to keep it this way, if not I will lose face. "She thought. Phone still ringing. She has decided to pull out the cord.
Little did she remember, he had heart problems.
The next day, she received news that he had passed away. She rushed down to his apartment, saw his body, lying on the couch still holding on to the phone. He had a heart attack when he was still trying to get thru her phone line.
As sad as she could be. She will have to clear his belongings. When she was looking thru the drawers, she saw this insurance policy, dated from the day they got married, beneficiary is her. Together in that file there's this note.
"To my dearest wife, by the time you are reading this, I'm sure I'm no longer around, I bought this policy for you, though the amount is only $100k, I hope it will be able to help me continue my promise that I have made when we got married, I might not be around anymore, I want this amount of money to continue taking care of you, just like the way I will if I could have live longer. I want you to know I will always be around, by your side. I love you."
Tears flowed like river.

在一个晴朗的天气里,有一对七十余岁的老夫妇走进了律师事物所里面。很显然,他们到这里来是为了办理离婚手续。在跟他们寒暄了几句后,这两位的‘戏剧性’经历让负责办理事务的律师们很是茫然、举手无措。
这两位在婚后的四十年里面一直争吵不停,两人之间好象一切都是那么不和谐、不自然。
由于担心离婚后也许会对孩子们有不利影响,两个人就继续呆在一起,继续凑合着。事到如今,孩子们都已长大成年,与自己分家独过,这样对老两口来说已没有什么后顾之忧了。经历了这么多年不快的婚姻生活,两人现在都只是想要分手离开,寻找自己的生活。
一纸离书让律师倒犯起难来。眼前两个人都70岁上下有着40多年的婚姻史,自己弄不明白为什么这两人还要争着离婚呢?
当他们忙碌着签定离婚书时,老太太告诉老头子说:“我啊,心里还有着你,只是受不了跟你一起生活下去了,我也没有招啊。”
老头子接话说:“诶啊,没啥,我也明白。”眼见着这老两口说着话,律师提议仨人一起去吃顿便饭。老太太想了想,‘买卖不成仁义在’,自己干吗不去呢?
大家围坐一起吃的时候呢,桌面上到是多了那么点尴尬味道。
第一道菜是烤鸡,菜刚上桌,马上老头一边夹了个鸡腿给老太太一边嘴里说着“来,平常你最爱吃这个。”
律师眼看着老头一举一动,心想这老两口可能还有复合的可能。哪知道一旁老太太不干了,眼眉挑了起来。
嘴里头念叨“你看你,我最烦你这样,你总是想干啥干啥,从来不问别人,你不知道我不爱吃这玩意么?”
老太太哪里知道,这么多年走过来,老头一直花心思想让老伴心里头暖和,也不知道其实老头嘴最喜欢的就是这鸡腿。
老头那里知道一直以来老太太看不上自己所做的事,也不知道自己最爱吃的东西夹给老伴后反倒会让她不高兴。
那天晚上这俩人都觉得心里不塌实,在床上翻来复去。许久过后,老头心里痒痒,他明白自己心里还是惦记着老伴,自己这辈子没她不行,他得跟老伴重归于好,他得让老太太知道自己‘老头疼她’的想法。
老头拿起了话筒,开始拨老伴的号码,电话那边一直在响,老头也一直在拨号。
另一边呢,老太太心里也不好受,她也想不明白这么多年过去了,老头杂还不明白自己的心思呢。她心里也疼老伴,但是她就是跟老头过不下去了。电话零声响个不停,她知道是老头打过来地,可是就没去接听,因为不知道拿起来时候跟老头说些啥好呢。“都过去了,我本来就想这么办的,现在我就该一直这么做下去,不然太丢老脸了。”
老太太这样固执着却忘了老头心脏不太好。
第二天时候,老太太听到信了,老头昨天夜里过世了。她急冲冲赶了过去,看到老头临走时趟在沙发上,手里还握着电话。一定是在给她拨电话号码的时候,老头心脏病犯了。
老太太内心十分悲伤。她得为老头收拾身后事。当她打开老头的抽屉时,她看到了老头留下的保险单,那是在他们结婚时签的,受益人是她。而且在保险单中夹着一张便条。
“留给我最最亲爱的老伴,当你读到这张字条的时候,我相信我已不在人世了。我给你买了这份保险,虽然只有十万元钱,我希望它能帮我完成当初我娶你的时候许下的承诺。我也许不在了,我希望能够用这些钱照顾你,就如同我还活着那般照顾你。我想让你知道我会一直在你身边。我爱着你......”
当老太太读到这的时候,忍不住,泪水绝堤不已。

好像看过

顶你一下,好贴要顶!

grateful enough to get it

返回列表