听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语听写】 » 11月25日听写练习(一):在宴会上At the Party
返回列表 发帖

11月25日听写练习(一):在宴会上At the Party

本帖最后由 x-ace 于 2009-11-25 08:37 AM 编辑

Mr. Lee: Excuse me, everyone. If I could just have your attention for a few minutes… I’d like to thank you all for coming. Welcome to Go-Getters Advertising Agency’s Annual Make Your Market Banquet. We’re happy to be celebrating the end of another successful year. I’d like to propose a toast, if I may. Here’s to successful projects completed, to the team that made them happen, and to the profits all our clients are sure to make!
对不起,各位。占用大家几分钟时间……我非常感谢大家能来。欢迎你们参加“进取者”广告公司一年一度的“占领市场”主题宴会。我们很高兴能在丰收的一年的年末庆祝我们的成功。请允许我举杯祝愿。祝贺项目圆满完成,感谢项目组人员,祝我们所有的客户能财源广进!
Rob: To successful projects!
祝贺项目圆满完成!
Jill: To revenue!
祝贺我们财源广进!
Rob: Mr. Lee, I’m afraid I have to leave a little early. I wanted to say thanks so much for another lovely banquet. Everything was delicious, and the pre-dinner entertainment was superb.
李先生,恐怕我得提前一会儿离开。非常感谢您准备的丰盛晚餐。菜肴很可口,餐前的娱乐活动非常棒。
Mr. Lee: I’m glad you enjoyed it. Our video lab technicians love putting together the annual comedy video. Hope you’ll be able to join us again next year.
您能喜欢,我非常高兴。我们的音像师喜欢把每年有趣的录像连在一起,希望您明年还能还参加我们的聚会。
Rob: I’m sure I will.
我一定会的。
Mr. Lee: I hope you have enjoyed your evening, Jill.
但愿您今晚过得愉快,Jill.
Jill: Yes. It is wonderful to be celebrating another successful year at the agency. I’m so glad you included me on the guest list.
是的。又是公司成功的一年,庆祝活动很精彩! 很荣幸被邀请。
Mr. Lee: Of course, of course. It wouldn’t be a celebration without our newest client. I am so glad you could make it! Will you be staying for the dance?
当然,当然。没有新客户参加,这就不算是庆祝了。很高兴您能成为我们的客户。留下来参加舞会,怎么样?
Jill: No, I have to head home pretty soon. I have an early morning tomorrow.
不了,我得尽快回家。明天我得早起。
Mr. Lee: Me, too. If you can wait for me, I’ll walk out with you. I just have to give a short speech to start the band off, and then I will be free to go.
我也是。如果您能等我,我想和您一起走。我得去说几句,让乐队开始演奏,然后我就可以走了。
Jill: Sure, I can wait a few minutes.
好的,我等您几分钟。
Make Your Market 占领市场(To make it, make your day中的make是获得全胜的意思)
propose a toast建议举杯祝酒
Delicious可口的
附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表