听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 活动专区 » 人生最重要的是神马?
返回列表 发帖

人生最重要的是神马?

我最经常幻想的就是有一天老去,还能和我生命中最爱的人一起.同样我也不能忘记我养我的父母。 最重要的人。为了带我来这个世界,忍了痛,受了苦的父母。每每想到这里我会忍不住想打个电话。也许我们不同的人有着不同的想法。你最最重要的人是谁。还是你最重要的东西是什么。超越自我,成就梦想。这个也许是许多人的梦想。
    Talking   about your feelings.
Hurriedly write down here. 。。。

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

dream!

My parents,friends and lover ,in my heart.they are all important

everyone here in your heart will love you for ever if you want,
everything here in your dream will come true if you try,
everyday here you have gone through is still here if you can see.
[quote][/quote]

everybody will be an old man or woman ,but do you want to be the happiest one

每一奋发尽力的背地,必有加倍的犒赏。

it's yourself

Every day a happy life with family and friends

路过。。。。。然后在飘回来

什么对自己重要就是什么了!

now I am feeling disappointed ,because my parents don't approve the relationship between me and my boyfriend ,they think him won't have a bright future and worries about me.I don't know how to say to them ,I think they won't lieten to me

My parents, because they give me life and a home

回复 11# leyla

First,I'd like to point out a couple of mistakes in the paragraph.

now I am feeling disappointed ,because my parents don't approve the relationship between me and my boyfriend ,they think him won't have a bright future and worries about me.I don't know how to say to them ,I think they won't lieten to me

The correct version shold be:

Now I am feeling disappointed,because my parents don't approve the relationship between my boyfriend and me.(英语中,说好事情或者正常的事情一般都是把别人放在前面,自己放在后面,以表示谦虚。坏事情就相反,要把自己放在前面,别人放在后面,表示责任应该自己承担).They(注意句首字母大写) think he won't have a bright future and worry(这里不是第三人称单数) about me.I don't know what to say to them.I think they won't listen(spelling mistake,I'm willing to believe that it's just a slip of the pen) to me.

Now let's come back to our story.I think it's not necessary to worry too much about what your parents think about your boyfriend.What matters is how both of you react. It's of not use just worrying. It's time to take action. You are still college students,am I right? OK, then you should take you time to improve yourselves in an all-round way, such as improving the skill of communication,you major knowledge, or the philosophy of life. You have to prove to your parents you will live a decent life.

Silent

Many important things and persons to me, and I think not the most importance may be  the most importance one day, so I cannot say what is the most, but my family is the especial importance to me.

For the woman,i think the important thing is family

返回列表