听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 休闲乐园 » 幽默笑话
返回列表 发帖

幽默笑话

Two mice(pl.老鼠) sat in their hole watching Cat lurk outside.
"I know how to make Cat go away," said the first mouse.
"How?" the second mouse asked in surprise.

"Watch! Bow, wow!!!" barked(吠叫) the first mouse.
Peering(凝视) through their hole in the wall,
they saw Cat running away in fear.

"Ah, see the benefit of knowing another language!"

学第二语言多有用啊

where is God? (上帝到哪里去了)

A couple had two little boys ages 8 and 10who were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew thatif any mischief occurred in their towntheir sons were probably involved.

They boys' mother heard that a clergyman in town had been successful in disciplining children so she asked if he would speak with her boys. The clergyman agreed but asked to see them individually. So the mother sent her 8-year-old firstin the morning with the older boy to see the clergyman in the afternoon.

The clergyman a huge man with a booming voicesat the younger boy down and asked him sternly″Where is God﹖″.

They boy's mouth dropped openbut he made no response sitting there with his mouth hanging openwide-eyed. So the clergyman repeated the question in an even sterner tone ″Where is God﹖″ Again the boy made no attempt to answer. So the clergyman raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face and bellowed ″WHERE IS GOD﹖″
The boy screamed and bolted from the roomran directly home and dove into his closetslamming the door behind him. When his older brother found him in the closet he asked″What happened﹖″
The younger brother gasping for breath replied ″We are in BIG trouble this time dude. God is missing - and they think WE did it″

多好的翻译内容啊

大家谁有兴趣翻译翻译哦

one dollar per point(一份一DOLLAR)

A professor was giving a big test one day to his students. He handed out all of the tests and went back to his desk to wait.

Once the test was over the students all handed the tests back in. The professor noticed that one of the students had attached a $100 bill to his test with a note saying ″A dollar per point.″

The next class the professor handed the graded tests back out. This student got back his testhis test gradeand $64 change.

不错!

hello Russian War College(俄国军事学院)

At the Russian War College the general is a guest lecturer and tells the class of officers that the session will focus on potential problems and the resulting strategies.

One of the officers in the class begins by asking the first question ″Will we have to fight a World War Three﹖″

″Yes comrades looks like you will″ answers the general.

″And who will be our enemy Comrade General﹖″ another officer asks.

″The likelihood is that it will be China.″

The class looks alarmedand finally one officer asks ″But Comrade General we are 150 million people and they are about 1.5 billion. How can we possibly win﹖″

″Well″ replies the general″Think about it. In modern war it is not the quantitybut the quality that is the key.
For examplein the Middle East 5 million Jews fight against 50 million Arabs and the Jews have been the winners every time.″
″But sir″asks the panicky officer″Do we have enough Jews″﹖

Answers To The Last Quiz 
  1Ecuador 2116 years 3November 4Dogs 5Albert

intersting!

The Grounded Conductor (未来的接班人)

Tom is applying for a job as a signalman for the local railroad, and is told to meet the inspector at the signal box.

The inspector decides to give Tom a pop quiz, asking, "What would you do if you realized that two trains were heading towards each other on the same track?"

Tom says, "I would switch one train to another track."

"What if the lever broke?" asks the inspector.

"I'd run down to the tracks and use the manual lever," answers Tom.

"What if that had been struck by lightning?" challenges the
inspector.

"Then," Tom continues, "I'd run back up here and use the phone to call the next signal box."

"What if the phone was busy?"

"In that case," Tom argues, "I'd run to the street level and use the public phone near the station".

"What if that had been vandalized?"

"Oh, well," says Tom, "in that case I'd run into town and get my Uncle Leo."

This puzzles the inspector, so he asks, "Why would you do that?"

"Because he's never seen a train crash."

Very interesting!

回复

it looks good!

woo`~~~too many~~~where did you find it `~~~

[ 本帖最后由 why123_520 于 2006-12-31 08:30 PM 编辑 ]

返回列表