听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 12月7日歌曲推荐:eyes on you
返回列表 发帖

12月7日歌曲推荐:eyes on you

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑 You can tell your girlfriends about me It's about time to get rowdy You know I wanna work that body Come work it over here You can be my brown-eyed beauty And I bet you see right through me You can do anything to me You're so beautiful Tonight anything is possible And you know I just can't get enough Of your love, so give it up Got my eyes on you Won't you bring that back to me Got my eyes on you You know where I'm gonna be Got my eyes on you And I see you checkin me Got my eyes on you Hoo...And I like what I see You can tell anyone about it Show it off, no need to hide it C'mon get a little excited Excite it over here Don't stop baby girl don't stop I know you really like it when you're on top Don't be shy just give it up C'mon girl! You're so beautiful Tonight anything is possible And you know I just can't get enough Of your love, so give it up Got my eyes on you Won't you bring that back to me Got my eyes on you You know where I'm gonna be Got my eyes on you And I see you checkin me Got my eyes on you Hoo...And I like what I see Uh-oh-uh-oh Your body's whining Uh-oh-uh-oh Bumpin and grindin' Uh-oh-uh-oh Stop and rewind it Uh-oh-uh-oh...Ohoo... Uh-oh-uh-oh Gettin' you hot now Uh-oh-uh-oh Baby don't stop now Uh-oh-uh-oh Got you all hot now Uh-oh-uh-oh...Ohoo... Got my eyes on you Won't you bring that back to me Got my eyes on you You know where I'm gonna be Got my eyes on you And I see you checkin me Got my eyes on you Hoo...And I like what I see Got my eyes on you Won't you bring that back to me Got my eyes on you You know where I'm gonna be Got my eyes on you And I see you checkin me Got my eyes on you Hoo...And I like what I see [ra]http://sound.yywz123.com/exam/luntan/music/eye on you.mp3[/ra]

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:31 编辑

学校礼堂传来的歌声

恰似你的温柔

蔡琴淡淡的歌声缓缓飘到我耳里

冬天听到这样的歌声,只能感觉到伤感

而无法感触的伤感,在你眸里

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表