听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(二)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(二)

11 花落何处 Where Have All The Flowers Gone?
Where have all the flowers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the flowers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the flowers gone? Young girls have picked them every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the young girls gone? Long time passing. Where have all the young girls gone? Long time ago. Where have all the young girls gone? Gone to husbands every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the husbands gone? Long time passing. Where have all the husbands gone? Long time ago. Where have all the husbands gone? Gone to soldiers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time passing. Where have all the soldiers gone? Long time ago. Where have all the soldiers gone? Gone to graveyards every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time passing. Where have all the graveyards gone? Long time ago. Where have all the graveyards gone? Gone to flowers every one. Oh, when will they ever learn? Oh, when will they ever learn?

12 顺其自然 Let It Be

When I find myself in times of trouble, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be." And in my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." Whisper words of wisdom: "Let it be."

And when the broken-hearted people living in the world agree, there will be an answer, "Let it be." For though they may be parted, there is still a chance that they will see there will be an answer, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." There will be an answer, "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." "Let it be." Whisper words of wisdom, "Let it be."

And when the night is cloudy, there is still a light that shines on me. Shine until tomorrow, "Let it be." And when I wake up to the sound of music, Mother Mary comes to me speaking words of wisdom, "Let it be."

13 昨日重现 Yesterday Once More

When I was young, I'd listen to the radio, waiting for my favorite songs. When they played I'd sing along. It made me smile. Those were such happy times, and not so long ago. How I wondered where they'd gone. But they're back again, just like a long-lost friend. All the songs I loved so well. Every sha-la-la-la, every wo-wo still shines. Every shing-a-ling -a-ling, that they're starting to sing, so fine. When they get to the part where he's breaking her heart, it can really make me cry. Just like before, it's yesterday once more. (Shoo-bee-do-lang -lang, shoo-bee-do-Lang-Lang)

Looking back on how it was in years gone by, and the good time that I had, makes today seem rather sad; so much has changed. It was songs of love that I would sing to them, and I'd memorize each word. Those old melodies still sound so good to me, as they melt the years away. All my best memories come back clearly to me; some can even make me cry. Just like before, it's yesterday once more.

14 甜心 Dear Heart

Dear heart, wish you were here to warm this night. My dear heart, seems like a year since you've been out of my sight.

A single room; a table for one. It's a lonesome town all right. But soon I'll kiss you hello at our front door. And dear heart, I want you to know I'll leave your arms nevermore.

15 太年轻 Too Young

They try to tell us we're too young, too young to really be in love. They say that love's a word, a word we've only heard but can't begin to know the meaning of.

And yet, we're not too young to know. This love will last though years may go. And then, someday they may recall we were not too young at all.

16 低语的松树 Whispering Pines

The snowflakes fall as winter calls, and time just seems to fly. Is it the loneliness in me that makes me want to cry? My heart is sad like a mourning dove that's lost its mate in flight. Hear the cooing of his lonely heart through the stillness of the night. Whispering pines, whispering pines, tell me is it so? Whispering pines, whispering pines, you're the one who knows. My darling's gone, oh, she's gone. And I need your sympathy. Whispering pines, send my baby back to me. See that squirrel up in the tree, his mate there on the ground. Hear their barking call of love for the happiness they've found. Is my love still my love? Oh, this I gotta know. Send a message by the wind, because I love her so.

17 世界末日 The End Of The World

Why does the sun go on shining? Why does the sea rush to shore? Don't they know it's the end of the world' cause you don't love me anymore? Why do the birds go on singing? Why do the stars glow above? Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when I lost your love. I wake up in the morning and I wonder why everything's the same as it was. I can't understand. No, I can't understand how life goes on the way it does.

Why does my heart go on beating? Why do these eyes of mine cry? Don't they know it's the end of the world? It ended when you said goodbye.
18 我的家乡 My Hometown

I took a little trip to my hometown. I only stopped just to look around. And as I walked along the thoroughfare, there was music playing everywhere. The music came from within my heart. How did it happen? How did it start? I only know that I fell in love. I guess the answer lies up above'

Oh, what a feeling! My heart was reeling. The bells were ringing. The birds were singing. And so the music it goes on and on all through the night until the break of dawn. I hear a birdie up in a tree; I hear him sing this melody. And so he sings ya, ya, ya'

And every evening when the sun goes down, I'm with my lover in my hometown. And so I sing ya, ya, ya'

19 大江东去 The River Of No Return

(Mm, if you listen, you can hear it call, "Wailerie.")There is a river called the river of no return. Sometimes it's peaceful and sometimes wild and free. Love is a traveller on the river of no return, swept on forever to be lost in the stormy sea.

"Wailerie," I can hear the river call where the roaring water falls. "Wailerie," I can hear my lover call, "Come to me."

I lost my love on the river, and forever my heart will yearn. Gone, gone forever down the river of no return. "Wailerie, wailerie'" He'll never return to me. No return, no return, no return'

20 田纳西华尔兹 Tennessee Waltz

I was dancing with my darling to the Tennessee Waltz when an old friend I happened to see. (I) Introduced her to my loved one and while they were dancing, my friend stole my sweetheart from me. I remember the night and the Tennessee Waltz. Now I know just how much I have lost. Yes, I lost my little darling the night they were playing the beautiful Tennessee Waltz.

返回列表