听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(四)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(四)

31 跳舞吧,小女孩 Dance On, Little Girl
Dance, dance on, little girl, in the arms of someone new. I should dance; I should twirl. My heart, it dances with you. Dance, dance on, little girl. Tell me what I've done wrong. Why should he hold you tight while they're playing our song?
Oh! I am watching you, oh-oh-oh it cannot be. While I'm watching you, I'm wishing it were me. Dance, dance on, little girl. Tell me why did we part? Dance, dance on, little girl, dance out of my heart. Oh, I am watching you. Oh, oh, oh, it cannot be. While I'm watching you, I'm wishing. I'm hoping and worried. Go ahead and dance, little girl. Tell me why did we part? Dance on little girl, dance out of my heart.
Oh! Look at you. There you go, silly girl. Yes, I know that you're wrong, wrong, wrong, because you know that you're gone, gone, gone'
32 爱你在心口难开 More Than I Can Say
Oh, oh, yea, yea, love you more than I can say. I'll love you twice as much tomorrow. Oh, oh, love you more than I can say.
Oh, oh, yea, yea, I miss you every single day. Why must my life be filled with sorrow? Oh, oh, love you more than I can say.
Don't you know I need you so? Tell me please; I got to know. Do you mean to make me cry? Am I just another guy?
33 玫瑰,玫瑰我爱你 Rose, Rose, I Love You
Rose, Rose, I love you with an aching heart. What is your future now we have to part? Standing on the jetty as the steamer moves away. Flower of Malaya, I cannot stay. Make way, oh, make way, for my Eastern Rose. Men crowd in dozens everywhere she goes. In her rickshaw on the street or in a cabaret, "Please make way for Rose," you can hear them say. All my life I shall remember oriental music and you in my arms. Perfumed flowers in your tresses, lotus-scented breezes and swaying palms.
Rose, Rose, I love you with your almond eyes. Fragrant and slender, 'neath tropical skies. I must cross the seas again and never see you more, way back to my home on a distant shore.
Rose, Rose, I leave you; my ship is in the bay. Kiss me farewell, now there's nothing to say. East is east and west is west. Our worlds are far apart. I must leave you now, but I leave my heart.
34 清晨 In The Morning
In the morning when the moon is at its rest, you will find me at the time I love the best, watching rainbows play on sunlight, pools of water, ice from cold nights. In the morning, 'tis the morning of my life, 'tis the morning of my life.
In the daytime, I will meet you as before. You will find me waiting by the ocean floor, building castles in the shifting sand, in a world that no one understands. In the morning, 'it's the morning of my life, 'tis the morning of my life. In the morning of my life, the minutes take so long to drift away. Please be patient with your life. It's only morning and you've still to live your day.
In the evening, I will fly you to the moon, to the top right-hand corner of the ceiling in my room, where we'll stay until the sunshines. Another day to swing on clotheslines. May I be yawning; 'tis the morning of my life, 'tis the morning of my life.
35 往日情怀 The Way We Were
Memories light the corners of my mind, misty watercolor memories of the way we were, scattered pictures of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another, for the way we were.
Can it be that it was all so simple then, or has time re-written every line? If we had the chance to do it all again, tell me would we, could we?
Memories may be beautiful and yet what's too painful to remember, we simply choose to forget. So, it's the laughter we will remember, whenever we remember the way we were. The way we were.
36 北上阿拉斯加 North To Alaska
Way up north (north to Alaska). Way up north (north to Alaska). North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. North to Alaska, they go north; the rush is on. Big Sam left Seattle in the year of '92 with George Pratt his partner and brother Billy, too. They crossed the Yukon River and found the bonanza gold. Below that old white mountain, just a little southeast of Nome.
Sam crossed the majestic mountains to the valleys far below. He talked to his team of huskies as he mushed on through the snow, with the Northern Lights a running wild in the land of the midnight sun. Yes, Sam McCord was a mining man in the year of 1901. Where the river is winding, big nuggets they're finding.
George turned to Sam with his gold in his hand. Said, "Sam, you're looking at a lonely, lonely man. I'd trade all the gold that's buried in this land for one small band of gold to place on sweet little Jenny's hand, 'cause a man needs a woman to love him all the time. Remember, Sam, a true love is so hard to find. I'd build for my Jenny a honeymoon home below that old white mountain just a little southeast of Nome."
Way up north (north to Alaska)'
37 老鹰之歌 El Condor Pasa
I'd rather be a sparrow than a snail. Yes, I would. If I could, I surely would. I'd rather be a hammer than a nail. Yes, I would. If I could, I surely would. Away, I'd rather sail away like a swan that's here and gone. A man gets tied up to the ground. He gives the world its saddest sound, its saddest sound. I'd rather be a forest than a street. Yes I would. If I could, I surely would. I'd rather feel the earth beneath my feet. Yes, I would. If I only could, I surely would.
38 乡村路带我回家 Take Me Home Country Roads
Almost heaven, West Virginia-Blue Ridge Mountains, Shenandoah River. Life is old there, older than the trees, younger than the mountains, growing like a breeze. Country roads, take me home to the place I belong, West Virginia, Mountain Mama. Take me home, country roads.
All my memories gather 'round her, miner's lady, stranger to blue water. Dark and dusty, painted on the sky, misty taste of moonshine, teardrop in my eye.
I hear her voice. In the morning hours she calls me. The radio reminds me of my home far away. And driving down the road, I get a feeling that I should have been home yesterday, yesterday.
39 邮差先生 Please Mr. Postman
(Stop) Oh, yes, wait a minute, Mr. Postman.(Wait) Wait, Mr. Postman. Please, Mr. Postman, look and see (oh, yeah) if there's a letter in your bag for me. (Please, please, Mr. Postman.) Why is it taking such a long time (oh, yeah) for me to hear from that boy of mine? There must be some word today from my boyfriend so far away. Please, Mr. Postman, look and see if there's a letter, a letter for me.
I've been standing here waiting, Mr. Postman, so patiently for just a card or just a letter saying he's returning home to me. Mr. Postman(Mr. Postman), look and see (oh, yeah), if there's a letter in your bag for me.(Please, please, Mr. Postman.) Why is it taking such a long time, (oh, yeah) for me to hear from that boy of mine?
So many days you passed me by, see the tears standing in my eyes. You didn't stop to make me feel better by leaving me a card of a letter. Mr. Postman, (Mr. Postman) look and see (oh, yeah) if there's a letter in your bag for me. (Please, please, Mr. Postman.) Why is it taking such a long time? Why don't you check it and see one more time for me? You gotta wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute. Mr. Postman (Mr. Postman), look and see, come on, deliver the letter, the sooner the better. Mr. Postman, ah'
40 黄河镇 Yellow River
So long, boy. You can take my place. Got my papers; I got my pay. So pack my bags and I'll be on my way to Yellow River.
Put my gun down; the war is won. Fill my glass. Ah, the time has come. I'm going back to the place that I love-Yellow River.
Yellow River, Yellow River is in my mind and in my eyes. Yellow River, Yellow River is in my blood-it's the place I love. Got no time for explanations. Got no time to lose. Tomorrow night you'll find me sleeping underneath the moon at Yellow River.
Cannon fire lingers in my mind. I'm so glad I'm still alive. And I've been gone for such a long time from Yellow River.
I remember how the nights were cool. I can still see the water move. And I remember the girl that I knew from Yellow River.

返回列表