听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(五)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(五)

41 放开我 Release Me
Please release me, let me go, for I don't love you anymore. To waste our lives would be a sin. Release me and let me love again. I have found a new love, dear, and I will always want her near. Her lips are warm while yours are cold. Release me, my darling, let me go.
Please release me, let me go, for I don't love you anymore. To waste my life would be a sin. So release me and let me love again. Please release me. Can't you see you'd be a fool to cling to me? To live a lie would bring us pain. So release me and let me love again.(Let me go.)
42 最后华尔兹 The Last Waltz
I wonder should I go or should I stay? The band had only one more song to play. And then I saw you out the corner of my eye, a little girl alone and so shy.
I had the last waltz with you, two lonely people together. I fell in love with you. The last waltz should last forever. But the love we had was going strong. Through the good and bad, we get along. And then the flame of love died in your eyes. My heart was broke in two when you said goodbye.
It's all over now, nothing left to say. Just my tears and the orchestra playing. La, la, al'
43 孤枕难眠 I Don't Like To Sleep Alone
I don't like to sleep alone. Stay with me; don't go. Talk with me for just a while. So much of you to get to know. Reaching out, touching you, leaving all the worries far behind, loving you the way I do, my mouth on yours and yours on mine.
Marry me; let me live with you. Nothing's wrong, when love is right. And like a man said in his song, "Help me make it through the night." Loneliness can get you down, when you get to thinking no one cares. Lean on me (and I'll lean on you). Together we will see it through. No, I don't like to sleep alone. It's sad to think some folks do. No, I don't like to sleep alone. No one does, do you?
44 想象 Imagine
Imagine there's no heaven. It's easy if try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today'ah'Imagine there's no country. It isn't hard to do. Nothing to kill or die for, and no religion too. Imagine all the people living life in peace. You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will be as one.

Imagine no possessions. I wonder if you can. No need for greed or hunger. A brotherhood of man. Imagine all the people sharing all the world' You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us, and the world will live as one.
45 不再坠入情网 I'll Never Fall In. Love Again
What do you get when you fall in love? A guy with a pin to burst your bubble. That's what you get for all your trouble. I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again.

What do you get when you kiss a guy? You get enough germs to catch pneumonia. After you do, he'll never phone ya. I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again.
Don't tell me what it's all about, cause I've been there and I'm glad I'm out, out of the chains, the chains that bind you. That is why I'm here to remind you.
What do you get when you fall in love? You only get lies and pain and sorrow. So for at least until tomorrow I'll never fall in love again. I'll never fall in love again.
46 轻歌销魂 Killing Me Softly With His Song
Strumming my pain with his fingers. Singing my life with his words. Killing me softly with his song. Killing me softly with his song. Telling my whole life with his words. Killing me softly with his song.

I heard he sang a good song. I heard he had a style. And so I came to see him to listen for a while. And there he was, this young boy, a stranger to my eyes. I felt all flushed with fever, embarrassed by the crowd. I felt he found my letters and read each one out loud. I prayed that he would finish, but he just kept right on. He sang as if he knew me in all my dark despair. And then he looked right through me as if I wasn't there. And he just kept on singing, singing clear and strong.
47 婚礼The Wedding
You by my side, that's how I see us. I close my eyes and I can see us. We're on our way to say I do. My secret dreams have all come true. I see the church, I see the people. Your folks and mine happy and smiling. And I can hear sweet voices singing Ave Maria.

Oh, my love, my love, this can really be. That someday you'll walk down the aisle with me. Let it be, make it be that I'm the one for you. I'll be yours, all yours, now and forever. I see us now-your hand in my hand. This is the hour, this is the moment. And I can hear sweet voices singing Ave Maria'
48 雪鸟Snowbird
Beneath its snowy mantle cold and clean, the unborn grass lies waiting for its coat to turn to green. The snowbird sings a song he always sings, and speaks to me of flowers that will bloom again in spring.

When I was young, my heart was young then, too. Anything that it would tell me that's the thing that I would do. But now I feel such emptiness within, for the thing that I want most in life's the thing that I can't win.
Spread your tiny wings and fly away, and take the snow back with you where it came from on that day. The one I love forever is untrue, and if I could, you know that I would fly away with you.
The breeze along the river seems to say that he'll only break my heart again should I decide to stay. So, little snow bird, take me with you when you go to that land of gentle breezes where the peaceful waters flow.

Yeah, if I could, you know that I would fly away with you.
49 黛咪 Tammy
I hear the cottonwoods whispering above: Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's in love. The old hootie owl hootie - hoos to the dove: Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's in love. Does my lover feel what I feel when he comes near? My heart beats so joyfully, you'd think that he could hear. Wish I knew if he knew what I'm dreaming of. Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's in love. Whippoorwill, whippoorwill, you and I know Tammy, Tammy, can't let him go. The breeze from the bayou keeps murmuring low: Tammy, Tammy, you love him so. When the night is warm, soft and warm, I long for his charms. I'd sing like a violin if I were in his arms. Wish I knew if he knew what I'm dreaming of. Tammy, Tammy, Tammy's in love.
50 情感 Feelings
Feelings, nothing more than feelings, trying to forget my feelings of love. Teardrops, rolling down on my face, trying to forget my feelings of love. Feelings, for all my life I'll feel it. I wish I've never met you, girl. You'll never come again. Feelings'Feelings'Feel you again in my arms. Feelings, feelings like I've never lost you, and feelings like I'll never have you again in my heart, again in my life. Feelings' Feelings' Again in my heart. Feelings'Feelings.

返回列表