听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(六)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(六)

51 假如 If
If a picture paints a thousand words, then why can't I paint you? The words will never show the you I've come to know. If a face could launch a thousand ships, then where am I to go? There's no one home but you. You're all that's left me to. And when my love for life is running dry, you come and pour yourself on me. If a man could be two places at one time, I'd be with you tomorrow and today, beside you all the way. If the world should stop revolving, spinning slowly down to die, I'd spend the end with you. And when the world was through, then one by one the stars would all go out. Then you and I would simply fly away.
52 小白鸽 Paloma Blanca
When the sun shines on the mountains, and the night is on the run, it's a new day, it's a new way, and I fly up to the sun.

I can feel the morning sunlight. I can smell the new born hay. I can hear God's voices calling from my golden sky-light way.
Una paloma blanca, I'm just a bird in the sky. Una paloma Blanca, over the mountains I fly. No one can take my freedom away. Once I had my share of losing; once they locked me on a chain. Yes, they tried to break my power. Oh, I still can feel the pain.
Yes, no one can take my freedom away.
53 今日 Today
Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine, I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine. A million tomorrows shall all pass away ere I forget all the joy that is mine today.

I'll be a dandy and I'll be a rover You'll know who I am by the song that I sing. I'll feast at your table; I'll sleep in your clover. Who cares what the 'morrow shall bring?
Today while the blossoms still cling to the vine, I'll taste your strawberries, I'll drink your sweet wine. I can't be contented with yesterday's glory. I can't live on promises winter to spring. Today is my moment and now is my story. I'll laugh and I'll cry and I'll sing.
54 无须说爱我 You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
When I said I needed you, you said you would always stay. It wasn't me who changed, but you. And now you've gone away. Don't you see that now you've gone and I'm left here on my own, that I have to follow you and beg you to come home?

You don't have to say you love me; just be close at hand. You don't have to stay forever. I will understand. Believe me, believe me. I can't help but love you. But, believe me, I'll never tie you down. Left alone with just a memory. Life seems dead and so unreal. All that's left is loneliness; there is nothing left to feel.
55 奔放的旋律 Unchained Melody
Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time. And time goes by so slowly, and time can do so much. Are you still mine? I need your love, I need your love. God speed your love to me. Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me." I'll be coming home, wait for me.
56 与我吻别Kiss Me Goodbye
We choose it, win or lose it. Love is never quite the same. I love you, now I've lost you. Don't feel bad. You're not to blame.

So kiss me goodbye, and I'll try not to cry. All the tears in the world won't change your mind. There's someone new and she's waiting for you. Soon your heart will be leaving me behind. Linger a while, then I'll go with a smile. Like a friend who just happened to part. For the last time, pretend you are mine. My darling, kiss me goodbye. I know now. I must go now, though my heart wants me to stay. That girl is your tomorrow. I belong to yesterday.
My darling, kiss me goodbye.
57 只有寻梦去 All I Have To Do Is Dream
Dream, dream, dream, dream. Dream, dream, dream, dream. When I want you in my arms, when I want you and all your charms, whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream. When I feel blue in the night, and I need you to hold me tight, whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream. I can make you mine, taste your lips of wine anytime night or day. Only trouble is , gee whiz, I'm dreaming my life away. I need you so that I could die. I love you so and that is why whenever I want you, all I have to do is dream, dream, dream, dream.
58 小白花 Edelweiss

58 小白花 Edelweiss
Edelweiss, edelweiss, every morning you greet me.

Small and white, clean and bright, you look happy to meet me. Blossom of snow, may you bloom and grow, bloom and grow forever.
Edelweiss, edelweiss, bless my homeland forever.
59 将头靠在我肩上 Put Your Head On My Shoulder
Put your head on my shoulder. Hold me in your arms, baby. Squeeze me, oh, so tight; show me that you love me, too. Put your lips next to mine, dear. Won't you kiss me once, baby? Just a kiss goodnight, maybe you and I will fall in love. People say that love's a game, a game you just can't win. If there's a way I'll find it someday, and then this fool will rush in. Put your head on my shoulder. Whisper in my ear, baby, words I want to hear. Tell me, tell me that you love me, too. Put your head on my shoulder. Whisper in my ear, baby, words I want to hear. Baby, put your head on my shoulder.
60 黄鸟儿 Yellow Bird
Yellow bird, up high in banana tree. Yellow bird, you sit all alone like me. Did your lady friend leave your nest again? That is very sad, makes me feel so bad. You can fly away, in the sky away. You're more lucky than me.

I also had a pretty girl; she's not with me today. They're all the same the pretty girls. Take tenderness, then they fly away.
Let her fly away, in the sky away. Pick a town and soon take from night to noon. Black and yellow you, like banana, too. They might pick you someday.
Wish that I were a yellow bird. I'd fly away with you. But I am not a yellow bird, so here I sit, nothing else to do. Yellow bird, yellow bird.

返回列表