听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(七)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁(七)

61 全为了一个女孩的爱 All For The Love Of A Girl
Well, today I'm so weary, today I'm so blue, sad and broken-hearted, and it's all because of you. Life was so sweet, dear. Life was a song. Now you've gone and left me, oh, where do I belong? And it's all for the love of a dear little girl. All for the love that sets your heart in a whirl. I'm a man who'd give his life and the joys of this world all for the love of a girl.
62 轻声细诉,爱人 Speak Softly, Love
Speak softly, love, and hold me warm against your heart. I feel your words-the tender, trembling moments start. We're in a world, our very own, sharing a love that only few have ever known. Wine-colored days warmed by the sun. Deep velvet nights when we are one. Speak softly, love, so no one hears us but the sky. The vows of love we make will live until we die. My life is yours and all because you came into my world with love so softly, love.
63 交换舞伴 Changing Partners
We were waltzing together to a dreamy melody, when they called out "Change partners," and you waltzed away from me. Now my arms feel so empty as I gaze around the floor. And I'll keep on changing partners 'til I hold you once more. Though we danced for one moment, and too soon we had to part, in that Wonderful moment something happened to my heart. So I'll keep changing partners 'til you're in my arms and then, oh, my darling, I will never change partners again.
64 我参加你的婚礼 I Went To Your Wedding
I went to your wedding although I was dreading the thought of losing you. The organ was playing, my poor heart kept saying, "Your dreams, your dreams are through." You came down the aisle, wearing a smile, a vision of loveliness. I uttered a sigh, whispered goodbye, goodbye to my happiness. Your mother was crying, your father was crying, and I was crying, too. The teardrops were falling because we were losing you.
65 给约翰的一封信 A Dear John Letter
Dear John, oh, how I hate to write! Dear John, I must let you know tonight that my love for you has died away like grass upon the lawn. And tonight I wed another, dear John.

I was overseas in battle when the postman came to me. He handed me a letter and I was just as happy as I could be, 'cause the fighting was all over and the battles had all been won. But then I opened up that letter and it started: Dear John.
Won't you please send back my picture? My husband wants it now. When I tell you who I'm wedding, you won't care, do you anyhow? And it hurts me so to tell you that my love for you is gone. But tonight I wed your brother, dear John.
66 月亮河 Moon River
Moon River, wider than a mile. I'm crossing you in style some day. Oh, dream maker, you heart breaker. Wherever you're going, I'm going your way. Two drifters off to see the world. There's such a lot of world to see. We're after the same rainbow's end, waiting round the bend. My huckleberry friend, Moon River and me.
67 黛安娜 Diana
I'm so young and you're so old. This, my darling, I've been told. I don't care just what they say, 'cause forever I will pray you and I will be as free as the birds up in the trees. Oh, please stay by me, Diana! Thrills I get when you hold me close. Oh, my darling, you're the most. I love you but do you love me? Oh, Diana, can't you see? I love you with all my heart, and I hope we'll never part. Oh, please stay b me, Diana. Oh, my darling, oh, my lover, tell me that there is no other. I love you with my heart. Ah, oh, oh, oh, oh! Don't you know I love you so? Only you can take my heart. Only you can tear it apart. When you hold me in your loving arms, I can feel you giving all your charms. Hold me, darling, hold me tight. Squeeze me, baby, with all your might. Oh, please stay by me, Diana. Oh, please Diana, oh, please, Diana.
68 哦,卡罗 Oh! Carol
Oh carol, I am but a fool. Darling, I love you though you treat me cruel. You hurt me and you make me cry, but if you leave me, I will surely die. Darling, there will never be another, cause I love you so. Don't ever leave me; say you'll never go. I will always want you for my sweetheart, no matter what you do. Oh, oh, Carol, I'm so in love with you.
69 试着回忆 Try To Remember
Try to remember the kind of September when life was slow and, oh, so mellow. Try to remember the kind of September when grass was green and grain was yellow. Try to remember the kind of September when you were a tender and callow fellow. Try to remember, and if you remember, then follow, follow. Try to remember when life was so tender that no one wept except the willow. Try to remember the kind of September when love was an ember about to billow. Try to remember and if you remember, then follow, follow. Deep in December it's nice to remember although you know the snow will follow. Deep in December it's nice to remember the fire of September that made us mellow. Deep in December our hearts should remember and follow'
70 什锦烩饭 Jambalaya
Goodbye, Joe, he gotta go, me oh my-oh. He gotta go pole the pirogue down the bayou. His Yvonne, the sweetest one, me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou. Thibodaux, Fontaineaux, the place is buzzing. Kinfolk come to see Yvonne by the dozen. Dressed in style, they go hog wild, me oh my-oh. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.

Jambalaya, crawfish pie, fillet gumbo. For tonight I'm gonna see my cherami-o. Pick guitar, fill fruit jar and be gay-o. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.
Settle down far from town, get him a pirogue, and he'll catch you all the fish in the bayou. Swapped his mom to buy Yvonne what she need-o. Son-of-a-gun, we'll have big fun on the bayou.

返回列表