听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 阅读提高 » 熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁( 八)
返回列表 发帖

熟读100篇歌词,不再为写作发愁( 八)

71 时机不再 It's now or never
It's now or never. Come hold me tight. Kiss me, my darling. Be mine tonight. Tomorrow will be too late. It's now or never. My love won't wait. When I first saw you, with your smile so tender, my heart was captured, my soul surrendered. I've spent a lifetime waiting for the right time. Now that you're near, the time is here at last.

Just like a willow, we would cry an ocean if we lost true love and sweet devotion. Your lips excite me. Let your arms invite me, for who knows when we'll meet again this way?
It's now or never. My love won't wait'
72 唯有孤寂 Only The Lonely
Dum dum dum dum'Oh, yeah, yeah'Oh, ooh wo, wah'Only the lonely, only the lonely. Only the lonely know the way I feel tonight. Only the lonely know this feeling ain't right. There goes my baby; thee goes my heart. They're gone forever so far apart, but only the lonely know why I cry. Only the lonely.
Only the lonely know the heartaches I've been through. Only the lonely know I cry and cry for you. And maybe tomorrow a new romance, no more sorrow, but that's the chance you got to take if your lonely heart breaks.
Only the lonely.
73 我明白 I Understand
I understand just how you feel. Your love for me might not be real. It's over now, but it was grand. I understand, I understand. If you ever change your mind, come back to me and you'll find me waiting there at your command. I understand, I understand. I miss you so; please believe me when I tell you I just can't stand to see you go, and you know. I understand just how you feel. Let bygones be bygones. Just always remember I love you, I love you. I understand.
74 全心全意爱我 Love Me With All Of Your Heart
Love me with all of your heart, that's all I want, love. Love me with all of your heart, or not at all. Just promise me this, that you'll give me all your kisses every winter, every summer, every fall. When we are far apart or when you're near me, love me with all of your heart as I love you. Don't give me your love for a moment or an hour. Love me always as you've loved me from the start with every beat of your heart.
75 深夜陌生人 Strangers In The Night
Strangers in the night exchanging glances. Wondering in the night, what were the chances we'd be sharing love before the night was through? Something in your eyes was so inviting; something in your smile was so exciting; something in my heart told me I must have you. Strangers in the night; two lonely people, we were strangers is the night. Up to the moment when we said our first hello, little did we know love was just a glance away-a warm embracing dance away. And ever since that night, we've been together. Lovers at first sight in love forever. It turned out so right for strangers in the night.
76 离家五百里 Five Hundred Miles
If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone. You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles. A hundred miles, a hundred miles, a hundred miles. You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles.
Lord, I'm one, Lord, I'm two, Lord, I'm three, Lord, I'm four, Lord, I'm five hundred miles from my home. Five hundred miles, five hundred miles, five hundred miles, five hundred miles. Lord, I'm five hundred miles from my home.
Not a shirt on my back, not a penny to my name, Lord, I can't go home this a way. This a way, this a way, this a way, this a way. Lord, I can't go home this a way.
If you miss the train I'm on, you will know that I am gone. You can hear the whistle blow a hundred miles'
77 昨日 Yesterday
Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away. Now it looks as though they're here to stay. Oh, I believe in yesterday. Suddenly, I'm not half the man I used to be. There's a shadow hanging over me. Oh, yesterday came suddenly.
Why she had to go I don't know; she wouldn't say. I said something wrong; now I long for yesterday. Yesterday, love was such an easy game to play. Now I need a place to hide away. Oh, I believe in yesterday.
78 走在雨中 Just Walking In The Rain
Just walking in the rain, getting soaking wet, torturing my heart by trying to forget. Just walking in the rain, so alone and blue, all because my heart still remembers you.

People come to (their) windows. They always stare at me. (They) shake their heads in sorrow, saying, "Who can that fool be?" Just walking in the rain, thinking how we met, knowing things could change, somehow I can't forget.
Just walking in the rain'
79 阳光在我肩上 Sunshine On My Shoulders
Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy. Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry. Sunshine on the water looks so lovely. Sunshine almost always makes me high.

If I had a day that I could give you, I'd give to you a day just like today. If I had a song that I could sing for you, I'd sing a song to make you feel this way.
If I had a tale that I could tell you, I'd tell a tale sure to make you smile. If I had a wish that I could wish for you ,I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while.
80 我希望你要我 I'd Love You To Want Me
When I saw you standing there, I' bout feel out my chair. And when you moved your mouth to speak, I felt the blood go to my feet.

Now it took time for me to know what you tried so not to show. Something in my soul just cried. I see the want in your blue eyes.
Baby, I'd love you to want me the way that I want you, the way that it should be. Baby, you'd love me to want you the way that I want to, if you'd only let it be.
You told yourself years ago, you'd never let your feelings show, the obligation that they gave.
81 你欺骗的心 Your Cheating Heart
Your cheatin' heart will make you weep. You'll cry and cry and try to sleep, but sleep won't come the whole night through, your cheatin' heart will tell on you.
When tears come down like falling rain, you'll toss around and call my name. You'll walk the floor the way I do. Your cheatin' heart will tell on you.
Your cheatin' heart will pine someday, and crave the love you threw away. The time will come when you'll be blue. Your cheatin' heart will tell on you.
82 麻萨诸塞州 Massachusetts
Feel I'm going back to Massachusetts. Something's telling me I must go home. And the lights all went down in Massachusetts the day I left her standing on her own. Try to hitch a ride to San Francisco. Gotta do the things I wanna do. And the lights all went down in Massachusetts. They brought me back to see my way with you. Talk about the life in Massachusetts, speak about the people I have seen. And the lights all went down in Massachusetts. And Massachusetts is one place I have seen. I will remember Massachusetts.
83 丹尼男孩 Danny Boy
Oh, Danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling from glen to glen, and down the mountainside. The summer's gone, and all the roses falling. It's you, it's you who must go, and I must bide. But come ye back, when summer's in the meadow, or when the valley's hushed and white with snow, it's I'll be here, in sunshine or in shadow. Oh, Danny boy, oh, Danny boy, I love you so.
84 今晚你寂寞吗Are You Lonesome Tonight
Are you lonesome tonight? Do you miss me tonight? Are you sorry we drifted apart? Does your memory stray to a bright summer day when I kissed you and called you sweetheart? Do the chairs in your parlor seem empty and bare? Do you gaze at your doorstep and picture me there? Is your heart filled with pain? Shall I come back again? Tell me, dear, are you lonesome tonight?
I wonder if you're lonesome tonight. You know someone said that the world's a stage. And we each must play a part. Fate had me playing in love with you as my sweetheart. Act One was when we met. I loved you at first glance. And you read your lines so cleverly and never missed a cue. Then came act Two. You seemed to change, you acted strange, and why I've never known. Honey, you lied when you said you loved me, and I had no cause to doubt you. But I'd rather go on hearing your lies than go on living without you. Now the stage is bare, and I'm standing there with emptiness all around. And if you won't come back to me, then they can bring the curtain down.
85 随风飘荡 Blowing In The Wind
How many roads must a man walk down before they call him a man? How many seas must a white dove sail before she sleeps in the sand? How many times must the cannonballs fly before they're forever banned? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.
How many years must a mountain exist before it is washed to the sea? How many years can some people exist before they're allowed to be free? How many times can a man turn his head, and pretend that he just doesn't see? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.
How many times must a man look up before he can see the sky? How many ears must one man have before he can hear people cry? How many deaths will it take 'til he knows that too many people have died? The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind. The answer is blowing in the wind.
86 敲三下 Knock Three Times
Hey, girl, what you doing down thee? Dancing alone every night while I live right above you? I can hear your music playing; I can feel your body swaying. One floor below me, you don't even know me. I love you.
Oh, my darling, knock three times on the ceiling if you want me. Twice on the pipe if the answer is no. Oh, my sweetness, (knock) means you'll meet me in the hallway. Twice on the pipe means you ain't gonna show.
If you look out your window tonight, pull in the string with the note that's attached to my heart. Read how many times I saw you, how in my silence I adored you. And only in my dreams did that wall between us come apart.
87 不再 No More
No more do I see the starlight caress your hair. No more feel the tender kisses we used to share. I close my eyes and clearly my heart remembers. A thousand goodbyes could never put out the embers.
Darling, I love you so, and my heart forever will belong to the memory of the love that we knew before. Please come back to my arms; we belong together. Come to me; let's be sweethearts again, and then let us part no more.
No more do I feel the touch of your hand on mine. No more see the love- light making your dark eyes shine. Oh! How I  wish I never had caused you sorrow! But don't ever say for us there is no tomorrow.
88 热爱着你 Devoted To You
Darling, you can count on me till the sun dries up the sea. Until then I'll always be devoted to you.
I'll be yours through endless time. I'll adore your charms sublime. Guess by now you know that I'm devoted to you.
I'll never hurt you. I'll never lie. I'll never be untrue. I'll never give you reason to cry. I'd be unhappy if you were blue.
Through the years my love will grow. Like a river, it will flow. It can't die because I'm so devoted to you.
89 旧金山 San Francisco
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. If you're going to San Francisco, you're gonna meet some gentle people there.
For those who come to San Francisco, summertime will be a loving there. In the streets of San Francisco, gentlepeople with flowers in their hair. All across the nation such a strange vibration. People in motion. There's whole generation with the new explanation. People in motion. People in motion.
For those who come to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair. If you come to San Francisco, summertime will be a loving there. If you come to San Francisco, summertime will be a loving there. If you come to San Francisco, summertime will be a loving there.
90 棉花田Cotton Field
When I was a little bitty baby, my mama would rock me in the cradle in them old cotton field back home. It was down in Louisiana, just about a mile from Texarkana, in them old cotton pick very much cotton in them old cotton field back home.

返回列表