听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Need suggestions
返回列表 发帖

Need suggestions

本帖最后由 fielding 于 2012-5-16 14:30 编辑

The objective of my resume:

A young man, graduated from a not outstanding college,specialized in English, had to chose another road to get a job easier. And then,he tried to be an accountant. At 2004, He got his first job in Changfa Refrigeration Company as a storage accountant. With his strong learning ability and so much efforts, he promoted step-by-step ,and finally became an account officer after four years when he left. And now, another four years later, he was in charge of whole financial business of a domestic investment company. At the same time, he encountered the bottleneck of occupation. And he would like to attempt to new opportunities and challenges in foreign companies. He prefers doing a challenging work rather than boring one!

I need suggestions to improve it and find mistakes. Thanks

suggestion about what?
about recorrecting  this article? or you want to hear adivices about your challenge?

不是很明白意图是什么

advices

yes, agree with kobe, advise for what? your resume or career?

or you want to know how to survive in foreign company?
pls be precise, thx!

First ,you need to let us know what kind of advice do you need

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

i think you want to be employee of the foreign companies,so you can have a try,but first of  all,very superior english-spoken and to be with filled with condients must be necessary,even the very high professional skill in account is a deal.you know job-hopping will cost you ,stand calm and think what you want.

返回列表