听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语翻译】 » 2012.5.23 每日当三省吾身(三合一版)
返回列表 发帖

2012.5.23 每日当三省吾身(三合一版)

I’m grateful for the dark night coming, No matter how failed I am today; a new day remains to wait for my exertion.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thound reasons to smile
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

1. I'm grateful for the dark night coming, no matter how failed I'm today, a new day remains to wait for my exertion.
感谢黑夜的降临, 今天无论如何惨痛, 明日依然期待我的奋斗.
2. You can't stay in your corner of forest waiting for the others to come to you, you have to go to them sometimes.
你不能坐等他人的到来, 有时你要走出去加入其中.
3. When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life you have a thousand reasons to smile.
当生活给你100个理由哭泣, 你有1000个理由给生活去展现微笑.

评分人数

• 白天羽

I’m grateful for the dark night coming, No matter how failed I am today; a new day remains to wait for my exertion
我很感激黑夜的来临,无论今天我有多么害怕,新的一天任然在等着我去努力。
You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes
你不能站在你自己那片森林的角落中等待他们来找你,有时候你不得不走出去。
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thound reasons to smile
当生活给你一百个哭的理由,像生活显示你有一千个微笑的理由

评分人数

• 白天羽

感谢夜晚的来临,无论今天我多么失望,明天我依然信心百倍。
你不能站在森林一角等待别人找到你,有时候你得自己走出去。
当生活给你一百个理由哭泣时,你就拿出一千个理由笑给他看。

评分人数

• 白天羽

你不能一直呆在自己的森林一隅,等着别人找到你,有时候你得自己走出去

当生活给你一百个理由哭泣时,你就拿出一千个理由笑给他看

感谢黑夜的降临, 今天无论如何惨痛, 明日依然期待我的奋斗.

I’m grateful for the dark night coming, No matter how failed I am today; a new day remains to wait for my exertion  我感谢黑夜的来临,不管我今天是多么的失败,新的有一天仍然在等待我的努力
You can't stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes  你不能躲在森林的一角 等待他人来发现你,有时候你应该走向他们
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thound reasons to smile  当生活给你一百个哭泣的理由时,你要给自己一千个微笑的理由

我对夜晚的到来心存感激,不论我今天多么失败,崭新的明天都在等着我去努力。
你不能在自己森林的角落里等着别人来找你,有时你要主动去找他们。
当生活给了你100种哭泣的理由,那意味着生活给了你1000种微笑的理由。

返回列表