听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语美文】 » 12月15日英语美文:That's why i propose,that as of today
返回列表 发帖

12月15日英语美文:That's why i propose,that as of today

That's why i propose,that as of today;
这就是我为什么要说,让我们从今天开始;

·You do not keep anything for a special occasion.because every day that you live is a special occasion. 不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别;

·Search for knowledge,read more ,sit on your porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs; 寻找更多的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法;

·Spend more time with your family and friends,eat your favorite foods,visit the places you love; 花多点时间和朋友与家人在一起,吃你爱吃的食物,去你想去的地方;

·Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival; 生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存;

·Use your crystal goblets.do not save your best perfume,and use it every time you feel you want it. 举起你的水晶酒杯吧。不要吝啬洒上你最好的香水,你想用的时候就享用吧!

·Remove from your vocabulary phrases like"one of these days"or "someday"; 从你的词汇库中移去所谓的“有那么一天”或者“某一天”;

·Let's write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days"!曾打算“有那么一天”去写的信,就在今天吧!

·Let's tell our families and friends how much we love them;告诉家人和朋友,我们是多么地爱他们;

·Do not delay anything that adds laughter and joy to your life; 不要延迟任何可以给你的生活带来欢笑与快乐的事情;

·Every day,every hour,and every minute is special; 每一天、每一小时、每一分钟都是那么特别;

and you don't know if it will be your last. 你无从知道这是否最后一刻。

Alaways makes me sorrow

2# 簿子酒
try our best to do what we want

Nothing is never ,never give up and quit!!!

Every day,hour & minute is special for us, from this article then I know again which how precious life is! Nobody knows how long he/she would survive in  the world..Therefore, you should own your life and enjoy every time.

Great!

Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment;not only about survival
our feture is so long and we must make sense in our life.

You don‘t  know if it will be your last.

返回列表