听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Two Is Better Than One -- Boys Like Girls
返回列表 发帖

Two Is Better Than One -- Boys Like Girls

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 Two Is Better Than One Boys Like Girls I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought hey You know this could be something 'Cause everything you do and words you say You know that it all takes my breath away And now I'm left with nothing So maybe it's true, That I can't live without you Well maybe two is better than one There's so much time, To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two, Is better than one I remember every look upon your face, The way you roll your eyes, the way you taste You make it hard for breathing 'Cause when I close my eyes and drift away I think of you and everything's okay And finally now, we're leaving And maybe it's true, That I can't live without you Well maybe two is better than one There's so much time, To figure out the rest of my life And you've already got me coming undone And I'm thinking two, Is better than one I remember what you wore on the first day You came into my life and I thought "hey" Maybe it's true。

Boys Like Girls 来自美国波士顿。乐队成立于2005年末。他们的首张同名专辑《Boys Like Girls》由Columbia Records/Red Ink发行于2006年8月。与同龄的大部分乐队相比,Boys Like Girls有着更容易让人接受的流行摇滚的声音。

Two Is Better Than One?

评分人数

回复 4# kobe

对的呀   两个刚好是一双嘛  形单影只  多可怜  是吧

返回列表