听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Changed --- Rascal Flatts
返回列表 发帖

Changed --- Rascal Flatts

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 Changed Rascal Flatts I came up out of the water Raise my Hands up to the father Gave it all to him that day Felt a new wind kiss my face Walked away, Eyes wide open Could finally see where I was going Didn’t matter where I been I’m not the same man I was then. I got off track, I made mistakes Back slid my way into that place where souls get lost Lines get crossed And the pain won’t go away I hit my knees, Now here I stand There I was, now here I am Here I am Changed I got a lot of “hey I’m sorry” The things I’ve done man that was not me I wish I could take it all back I just want to tell em’ that I got off track, I made mistakes Back slid my way into that place where souls get lost Lines get crossed And the pain won’t go away I hit my knees, Now here I stand There I was, now here I am Here I am Changed I’ve changed for the better More Smiles, that’s better I even started to forgive myself I hit my knee, I’m here I stand There I was, now here I am Here I am, Here I am, Here I am Changed Yes I am I’m changed for the better.

Rascal Flatts由来自哥伦布的Gary Levox、Jay DeMarcus and Joe Don Rooney三名成员组成,是一个乡村音乐风格的乐队,他们以演唱和谐而闻名。专辑Feels Like Today 结合了electronic,pop,rock,country......等音乐元素,曲风流畅、清新,不失华丽、柔美,简直无可挑剔。 他们会让你觉得乡村音乐等同于自由的阳光,爱情的甜蜜与青春异样美好!

返回列表