听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » We Are Young - IHeartRadio现场版 -- Fun.
返回列表 发帖

We Are Young - IHeartRadio现场版 -- Fun.

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:04 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:05 编辑 We are young Fun. Give me a second I need to get my story straight My friends are in the bathroom Getting higher than the Empire State My lover she's waiting for me Just across the bar My seats been taken by some sunglasses Asking 'bout a scar And I know I gave it to you months ago I know you're trying to forget But between the drinks and subtle things The holes in my apologies You know I'm trying hard to take it back So if by the time the bar closes And you feel like falling down I'll carry you home Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter Than the sun Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter Than the sun Now I know that I'm not All that you got I guess that I just thought maybe we could find new ways to fall apart But our friends are back So let's raise a cup Cause I found someone to carry me home Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter Than the sun Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter than the sun Carry me home tonight Just carry me home tonight Carry me home tonight Just carry me home tonight The world is on my side I have no reason to run So will someone come and carry me home tonight The angels never arrived But I can hear the choir So will someone come and carry me home Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter Than the sun Tonight We are young So let's set the world on fire We can burn brighter Than the sun So if by the time the bar closes And you feel like falling down I'll carry you home tonight

Fun.是一支来自美国纽约的独立流行乐队,现任乐队成员有键盘手Andrew Dost,吉他手Jack Antonoff和乐队主唱Nate Ruess三人。该乐队曲风多变,由复古到小清新,配合各种乐器,着实让耳朵沉醉。其首张专辑《Aim and Ignite》于2009年8月25日发行,第二张录音室专辑《Some Nights》发行于2012年2月21日,收录于该专辑中的单曲《We Are Young》在去年底被glee翻唱,首次跳入大众眼中,而在今年格莱美过后,该单曲连续两周在itunes数字下载榜上登顶。《We Are Young》在2012年3月8日一期的billboard排行榜hot100上登顶,成为fun.第一首冠军单曲。

原版还有个女生的吧~~我觉得原版好听点
http://bbs.tingroom.com/viewthread.php?tid=389976

评分人数

回复 4# kobe

嘿嘿   也要支持原唱啦

本帖最后由 suns13delia 于 2012-6-16 20:11 编辑

I like the Glee version more.

评分人数

回复 6# suns13delia

多谢  我会上传的

返回列表