听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 职场英语 » Talking about your boss
返回列表 发帖

Talking about your boss

Hello all:

i am now during the resign period, the main reason i left current job is my boss.
she is a 32years woman with 5years tough experience in her last job. so she is tough and very aggressive in current job.

sorry forgeting to introduce my industry and background, i am in the car industry in the China east city. And my job is a KAM (key account manager), normally we called it sales.  She is very strange and suspicious, i just take 2 things as an example:
a. there is one day, we're travel in one city with out new china region GM who is a tall/rich/handsome. after our work all day, the boss want to invite the new GM to have a dinner, so she ask my colleague to invite him. then my colleague who is a kind-hearted man told me about this, at the moment he told me this, my boss heard everything, and she ask why?
why you invite so many people?  shit, at the moment i feel holly shit, then i left.
b. when we 're talking something new in business and i am not very clear the background and don't know what to do next, she out of control and lost her temper and shout to me in the office, anything else can you do?  

that's my boss, i can't bear any more, how about your boss?

评分人数

• kobe

35 friends watching this but 0 reply

返回列表