听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 6月21日故事:在你开口抱怨之前
返回列表 发帖

6月21日故事:在你开口抱怨之前

本帖最后由 xiaogua 于 2012-6-21 11:45 编辑

There was a blind girl who hated herself because she was blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He was always there for her. She told her boyfriend, "If I could only see the world, I would marry you."

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her. When the bandages came off, she was able to see everything, including her boyfriend.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
He asked her, "Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl looked at her boyfriend and saw
that he was blind. The sight of his closed eyelids shocked her. She hadn't expected that. The thought of looking at them the rest of her life led her to refuse to marry him.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Her boyfriend left in tears and days later wrote a note
to her saying: Take good care of my eyes, dear. I'll always love you.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
This is how the human brain often works when our status
changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations. Life is a gift.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Today before you say an unkind word—Think of someone who can't speak.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Before you complain
about the taste of your food—Think of someone who has nothing to eat.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Today before you complain
about life—Think of someone who went too early to heaven.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
Before whining(发牢骚) about the distance you drive—Think of someone who walks the same distance with their feet.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
And when you are tired and complain
about your job—Think of the unemployed, the disabled, and those who wish they had your job.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览
And when depressing thoughts seem to get you down—Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Today before you say an unkind word—Think of someone who can't speak.

今天在你说一些不善的言词前,想想那些说不出话的那些人

enough is as good as a feast

似乎很感动!

This is how the human brain often works when our status changes. Only a very few remember what life was like before, and who was always by their side in the most painful situations. Life is a gift.
很少有人记的以前的生活,并记住在痛苦的情况下一直陪伴在他身边的人。这就是我们人类大脑在状态发生变化时的工作原理。所以活着就是最好的礼物。

评分人数

• xiaogua

翻译的还是有点差,没有领悟。

回复 6# AllenHL

没关系的,慢慢来,翻译我觉得最重要的不是按照单词的意思生硬地拼凑出中文句子,而是要理解它要表达的感情,用我们熟悉的中文表达出来,是一种再创造的过程。加油啦,继续努力,我是你最忠实的见证者和帮手。

谢谢。

when depressing thoughts seem to get you down—Put a smile on your face and think: you're alive and still around.
当一些沮丧的想法似乎要把你打倒的时候,戴上微笑然后想 ,你还活着 而且还在。

评分人数

• xiaogua

虽然已经看过很多次了, 可是还是很感动。

回复 10# luigichli

我也是,我也是,不过以前看的是中文版的,还是有点差别的。这就是爱到不爱的境界啊。

回复 9# leyla

O(∩_∩)O哈哈~,get you down 不是将你打倒的意思哟,是让你失望失落的意思,还有啊笑容不是说戴上戴上的哦。around那里也有点小错误,前面说“面带微笑想想:你还活着,...”后面接下来应该有种递进比较符合这里的语境,翻译成存在跟活着貌似差不多吧,所以可能还是“活得好好的”这个翻译比较好一点,你觉得呢?

回复 12# xiaogua

o 对啊 是觉得自己翻译的不对劲 但又不知道怎么说 嘿嘿

回复 13# leyla

木有事,木有事,继续加油哦。

a good story, 很感动

不错

在你挑食的时候想想那些饥饿中的人们

回复看隐藏

返回列表