听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语故事】 » 6月30日故事:Just for Today - 就为了今天
返回列表 发帖

6月30日故事:Just for Today - 就为了今天

本帖最后由 xiaogua 于 2012-6-30 22:21 编辑

Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will be happy. This assumes to be true what Abraham Lincoln said, that "Most folks are as happy as they make up their minds to be."
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will adjust myself to what is, and not try to adjust everything to my own desires. I will take my "luck" as it comes.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will try to strengthen my mind. I will study. I will learn something useful. I will not be a mental loafer. I will read something that requires effort, thought and concentration.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn and not get found out: If anybody knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don‘t want to do—just for exercise. I will not show anyone that my feelings are hurt: they may be hurt, but today I will not show it.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will be agreeable. I will look as well as I can, dress becomingly, talk low, act courteously, criticize not one bit, and try not to improve or regulate anybody but myself.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will have a program, I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests: hurry and indecision.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will have a quiet half hour all by myself and relax. During this half hour, sometime, I will try to get a better perspective of my life.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

Just for today I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to enjoy what is beautiful, and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

可以译成活在当下么?

I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
对一件使我沮丧而又要坚守一生的事,我只能坚持十二个小时

评分人数

• xiaogua

非常不错!这些阅读非常有用

回复 2# weiyi654321

当然可以啦。还可以译成把握现在或者你还可以有其它的。

回复 3# tang24

哇哦,你好厉害呀,跟参考答案一字不差。

回复 2# weiyi654321

这样翻译挺好的。

我收藏了。让我看看翻译

楼主逐句翻译真好 我就卡哇伊跟明白了

OIO nice

内容

我要看翻译O(∩_∩)O哈哈~

good

this is right

dddddddddddddddd

进来学习一下,看故事。

Just for today I will try to live through this day only and not tackle my whole life problem at once. I can do something for twelve hours that would appall me if I had to keep it up for a lifetime.
仅仅在今天 我将试着通过今天扭转我的生命

good

好贴,支持。呵呵。

study

返回列表