听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 交流茶馆 » 听米yanlifei111的日志:2010 CNY Holidays
返回列表 发帖

听米yanlifei111的日志:2010 CNY Holidays

Fot the three days CNY Holidays,I spend it as follows:
1/1: Yerterday night, the last day of 2009, through much persuasion by Luo,I spaned 2009 to 2010 with her. We watched TV and welcomed the 2010 coming. Let the 2009 passed and treasure 2010. In the morning, we got up late and had breakfast and then come back to our company.Of course, the most interseting case in the afternoon is that we draw the hair straight. Sky ,Luo and me .Laura exclusive ,for she is the maker.We help to put the hair liquid medicine on the hair ,after around 20 minutes, wash the hair and then blow by the hair drier. Drawing is the last step.We spend the whole afternoon for the case. As the compensation, Luo and I treat for Laura and Sky,enjoying the nice supper ,baking fish.that's the second time to eat .
1/2: The weather is bad , raining and a little cold. But I still take the bus to ShenZhen for visting my friends.In Jiao's house, I meet a classmate, Qiong, about 4 years no see, She look more beautiful and temperamental,confident.For some character, I should learn from her,though facing her ,I feel a little not as good as her ,We have delicious supper , maken by ourselves.Before sleeping, Bin and I watch "CHIBI",the next part.Afterward, we chat a lot untill 2 AM.
1/3: The day is full of food. When we get up, we start to blast the bean including seven kindls of food. In the same time, we prepare to boil the conjee ,name after "salt bone congiee". Bin firstly taste it when she drop by me last month.So this time she want to try to make it personally. I find she more and more like to make some food.So lovely girl.When finished it, we immediately taste it and it taste good, more or less like the original Following the lunch time is upcoming , so Bin start to make it.When finishing the lunch ,we set out to go strolling, on the street, full of people, full of car ,full of the happy atmosphere.After two hours later, Bin introduce a nice eatery,so we enjoy the good noodle, that's the hardly chance for me to eat noodle because I don't like it these years.Coming back , I feel so happy and so tired as well for this holidays.
For many holidays, I always tell myself not to go out for the crowd people and the congested transportation,however, I still go out and still play happily and still feel tired.

返回列表