听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 口语提升 » 情景会话:买车I am looking for a new car
返回列表 发帖

情景会话:买车I am looking for a new car

音频收听地址:http://talk.oralpractice.com/article_5295.html

A:Hi there! I am looking for a new car. I have this old Ford Pinto that I would like to trade in. 你好。我想买辆新车。我有辆旧的Ford Pinto,我想用它抵价购物。

B:I see. You are in luck this month because all of our models are on sale! it is a perfect time to buy a new car since it’s the end of the year. 我明白。你很幸运,因为这个月所有型号的车都打折销售,现在是年底正式买新车的好时候。

A:Perfect! I like this one. 太好了,我喜欢这辆。

B:That is the Ford Focus. A very light but powerful vehicle. It comes with dual side airbags, power steering and power windows, tinted windows and your choice of either automatic or manual transmission. 这是Ford Focus。车子很轻但动力十足。有双侧面气囊,动力控制,电动车窗,车窗你可以选择自动或手动的。

A:Sounds like a good car! How many miles to the gallon? 听起来是辆很棒的车。耗油量如何?

B:It is a very fuel efficient vehicle giving you about 34 miles in the city and 40 on the highway. 车用油效率很高,加一次油在城里能行驶34里,在公路上能行驶40里。

A:That is really convenient. Especially now that fuel prices are so high! What’s under the hood? 真的很方便。尤其是油价如此高的时候。引擎盖下是什么?

B:A very powerful 2.5-liter turbocharged engine, Trust me, this car is fast! 动力强劲的2.5升涡轮增压发动机。相信我,这辆车行驶起来很快。

A:Now for the most difficult question. What is the price tag for this lovely vehicle? 现在说到最难的问题。这辆车多少钱?

B:Very affordable mam. You can take it out of this lot today with 0% down payment and no interest for the first year! You can test drive it now and we can sign the papers when we get back. 你完全买得起。你今天就能开走,零首付,第一年零利息。你现在就可以开下车,等我们回来时,再签署相关文件。

A:Great! Let’s do it! 太好了。现在就开始吧!
更多购物英语

I am looking for a new car

so am i

返回列表