听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 1月11日歌曲欣赏:Could This Be Love
返回列表 发帖

1月11日歌曲欣赏:Could This Be Love

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

could this be love victoria acosta woke up this morning, just sat in my bed, 8 a.m first thing in my head, is a certain someone, who's always on my mind, he treats me like a lady in everyway, he smiles and warms me through up the day, should i tell him i love you, wish i knew what to say! could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? the way he looks, so deep in my eyes, our hearts are so warm, i just wanna cry, then he's so hardworking, he wants to be someone. should i tell him that i love you, what if he doesn't say it too, i'm getting so nervous, what should i do could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? will it be my turn, two hearts beating together as one, no more loneliness, only love, laughter and fun could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you, would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? could this be love that i feel, so strong, so deep and so real, if i lost you would i ever heal, could this be love that i feel? could this be love that i feel?

confusing

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑 我是新会员,进入你们的帖,很羡慕,我相信我以后也会创造这样的帖

我干脆结婚时也用这歌算咯,多好听的,谢谢帖主哈

Could This Be Love?yes ,it could

评分人数

• tingroom

Good song, good music!!
My French teacher has used it at her wedding ceremony. It brings us the  sense of happiness.

评分人数

• tingroom

could this be love that i feel,
so strong, so deep and so real,

charming song!

评分人数

• tingroom

I have listend this song at someone'wedding party

评分人数

• halo

呵呵,不错

返回列表