听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 1月18日歌曲:long long way to go
返回列表 发帖

1月18日歌曲:long long way to go

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:29 编辑

def leppard - long long way to go you held my hand and then you slipped away and i may never see your face again so tell me how do to fill the emptiness inside without love, what is life? and anyone who knew us both can see we always were the better part of me i never wanted to be this free all this pain, does it go away? then every time i turn around and you're nowhere to be found i know i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to you oh, i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to all i ever knew to you, to you from memory, there is no hiding place turn on the tv and i see you there in every crowd there's always someone with your face everywhere, trying not to care then every time i turn around and you're nowhere to be found i know i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to you oh, i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to all i ever knew to you, i wish you everythin' and all the best that life can bring i only hope you think of me sometimes, oh and even though i feel the pain i know that i will love again the time will come, oh, and i'll move on i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to you oh, i got a long, long way to go, got a long way to go before i can say goodbye, before i say goodbye to all i ever knew, to all i ever knew i got a long, i got a long, long way to go, long way to go before i can say, before i say, goodbye to you say goodbye, say goodbye oh, i got a long, long way to go before i can say goodbye to all i ever knew

What it is a long long way .

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:29 编辑

this sing is very good

评分人数

• snowmen

it is a really emotional song ,above all,the songer 'voice is  holding  a  particular  strength.

评分人数

• halo

I like the word:long long way to go

评分人数

• tingroom

慢歌哟~~~        

I like

very good

good,prefect~~

beautiful songs,the voice sounds comfortable.

评分人数

• tingroom

It is great!

返回列表