听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 环球英语 » 1月26日英语资讯:China finds more toxic milk products
返回列表 发帖

1月26日英语资讯:China finds more toxic milk products

write down your words to criticize the illegal traders who did not perform themselves?

BEIJING (Reuters) - Authorities in southwestern China have ordered three batches of milk products off shelves because they contain a chemical that killed at least six children in 2008, causing global concern over the made-in-China brand.
中国西南部官方目前已强令三批奶制品下架,因为它们含有的一种有毒化学物质,该物质在2008年至少害死了6名孩子,让全世界对‘中国制造’品牌忧心忡忡。
The health department in Guizhou province stopped the sales of dairy products made by three Chinese companies, the state-run China Daily newspaper said.
政府主管的中国日报称:贵州省卫生部已停止三家中国公司出售其奶制品。
The products were found to contain melamine, which can cause kidney stones and is meant for making plastics, fertilizers and even concrete. Its high nitrogen content allows protein levels to appear higher when it is added to milk or animal feed.
这类产品被发现含有三聚氰胺-它能导致肾结石,是用来制造塑料、化肥和混凝土。当它被加到奶粉和动物饲料中后,三聚氰胺较高的氮含量会提高这些产品的蛋白质含量值。
Guizhou health authorities were unavailable for comment.
贵州卫生部官员目前还没有回应此报道。

Recently ,a mounting number of local places spang up toxic milk products incidents, I firmly hold, some potent and  dramatic actions are supposed to be taken to reversed the grim situations.

评分人数

• tingroom

I am so surprised at your fluent english.you are so great 2# zhouyijiejiayou

I'm sorry to hear that again!!!

they stand for the benefit of  the masses, have  power  but they didn't take  the responsibility that they should have done

评分人数

• tingroom

返回列表