听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » 1月29日歌曲欣赏:TURN IT UP
返回列表 发帖

1月29日歌曲欣赏:TURN IT UP

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

which lyric touches you the most?write it down to gain the score?

Pixie Lott - Turn It Up Baby, its over, we both know, lets go forward. I love you, but in a different way, I love you, forever. Now that we’ve come to the end of a story-y And I know that it’s gunna be hard for me. Might hurt some, not too much, but I gotta let it wait. As the world turns around and we go different places, New things, new dreams, new faces. Wanna shake up, when we break up, But we keep our memories. I know you can’t stay, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the fall. We had our time, baby, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the call. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Baby, it’s better, and I want you to be happy. Sometimes people find that it’s so hard just to say goodbye. It ain’t easy the more and the more you try. So there’ll be cheating, better saving, But not me and my boy. We understand that we’re friends and it just ain’t working, No point in the constant fighting. So when we go nuts, for a minute, And admit that we’re just not in it. I know you can’t stay, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the fall. We had our time, baby, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the call. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. I might lose my mind for a while, but I’ll be fine (fiiiine). Have you heard there’s this thing that heals, And it’s called time (tiiiime). Clock can tick away, happy will fall in place. I know, my heart will break, a new me will fill this space. I know you can’t stay, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the fall. We had our time, baby, So I won’t be waiting, anticipating for the call. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay. Turn it up, turn it up for the people that say We’re moving on and we’ll be okay.

评分人数

• tingroom

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:30 编辑

返回列表