听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 越南语学习 » she from now on meet me again
返回列表 发帖

she from now on meet me again

Once kissed on the bag, released a small dance.Only hug own lover, Tang San some moods of surgings can recover for several cents.       
            Being low to lowly sigh is a , Tang San Dao:"Bring her pressure function at me unexpectedly under, she can break open her own heart evil, also made up me this flaw.The time that meets her again, perhaps deal with so much.I originally think in the seed that she sows failure in the heart, she from now on meet me again, will produce can not win a ground of viewpoint.       
            Can she but used to perish together these four words to break open their oneself's center of earths evil, she didn't concern about, can I but have, I loathe to give up parents, loathe to give up you with our colleague, I can not do it her to equally see to die like the state for returning, the advantage that originally should exist perhaps will be evened up by her."       
            The small dance slightly leans on Tang San's shoulder, "do not think of Be getting tooer many.Always there is way ground.She should go to the front line of Wu Hun's empire and Dou empire in the sky confrontation.What we are this regression, bring back is much more than you this is Neptunian, at the same time, there is also our six people, we all come to an a Dou Luo's Class, the Dou empire whole real strenght in sky is significant to promote.Your of course not needs to be tried very hard to with thousand Ren snow, even if she strongly words, do you beat not to win,still tie up not to live?As long as we won Wu Hun's empire.There is always a way dealing with hers.It is easy to appear the will of being certain to die, but want maintenance always be not so in brief!"       
            Tang San some amaze of looking at a bosom in small dance, "have never thought you are more even clear than what I saw, you say of to.I is in no case will with she is strongly.The demand doesn't make her influence lord battlefield all right.The wife sees appearance, you still want cleverness than me!Come, make the elder brother close kiss."       
            The words of small dance, worry at 1:00 the ground in Tang San Xin all gone, usage divine power beat off absolute being for for the first time, he the mood at this time open naturally

返回列表