听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 翻译提高 » 翻译提高:The slow clan
返回列表 发帖

翻译提高:The slow clan

The slow clan: clan 家族,slow 顾名思义就是慢。那么the slow clan 慢活族到底是什么意思呢?
  These people like to slow down life’s pace. They enjoy eating food and reading news slowly and also they would rather choose a book slowly in a book store than buy it from Amazon. Psychologists call such behavior "finding your inner tortoise."
  慢活族是倡导放慢生活节奏的人,从慢吃到慢疗,从慢慢购物到慢慢休闲应有尽有。做个慢活族首先要关掉手机。关上电视,空闲的时间可以做很多事哦,不过要做有意义的事。步行上下班,改掉性急的毛病,远离喧嚣的人群,同时也有益健康。
  近年来,从英国刮起了“慢活”风。慢活运动劝导人们放慢生活节奏,让精神和身心都得到放松,“慢活族”提倡慢工作,慢运动,慢阅读。近几年,全球有八十几万会员加入到名为"Slow Movement"(缓慢生活)的运动中。
  慢活并不是蜗牛化,而是追求平衡,该快则快,能慢则慢。放慢速度,关注心灵成长,动手劳动,注意环保。在快餐文化的世界里,到图书馆慢慢看书,体会思考的乐趣

maybe right

This is a very good way of life。

people who are close always say I am slower than others   

Could it be that I am  the slow clan?

I know the first slow city was started by the mayor of the small Italian town of Greve in Chinanti. The aim of slow cities is to make our town places where people enjoy lving and working .They value and protect the things that make the town different .Towns which want to become a  slow city have to reduce traffic and noise ,increase the number of green areas ,plant trees ,build pedestrian zones ,and promoted local businesses and traditions.

And the slow food as well. solw food has become a global organization and has more than 80,000 members in 100 countries .slow food also encourges people to eat local and regional food ,to use local shops and markets ,to eat out in small family resaurants ,and to cook with traditional recipes.

返回列表