听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Ask Me Like a Song -- Anael
返回列表 发帖

Ask Me Like a Song -- Anael

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 Anael艾娜儿-Ask Me Like A Song free of knives, simply observing try to find what's caused this swing states of mind all triggered by feelings without whys, just let it ring every judgment made wears the tragic face of unmet wants and needs there's a toy dropped in the stairs and it waits till we trip on its trail ask me like a song sweet and gently rhyming with heart and words aligning as one if you'd only ask me as a song truth would seem closer effort merging with will then to something build... empathize, look for a feeling in your eyes there's probably pain recognize, and free it from thinking state your desire in simple strains what inspires us all is the vulnerable man who needs our opening hearts there's compassion in the air only waiting for someone to share... ask me like a song sweet and gently rhyming with heart and words aligning as one if you'd only ask me as a song truth would seem closer effort merging with will then to something build... ask me like a song sweet and gently rhyming with heart and words aligning as one if you'd only ask me as a song truth would seem closer effort merging with will If you only ask me like a song sweet and gently rhyming with heart and words aligning as one if you'd only ask me as a song truth would seem closer effort merging with will then to something build... Just ask me like a song

Although French Canadian vocalist Anael has a lushly orchestrated sound that's obviously indebted to Enya, she isn't nearly as influenced by Celtic folk, preferring to draw inspiration (and, occasionally, repertory) from classical, choral, and liturgical music, as well as jazz, pop, and new age. Still, most of her material is penned in the present day by her collaborator Bradfield, who generally handles composition, arrangements, instruments, and production on her recordings. Born and raised in Saguenay, a town in northern Quebec, Anael became interested in music as a teenager and entered several talent competitions; however, after performing locally on both radio and television, she put music on the back burner until meeting Bradfield in 1993. After Bradfield released his own album, Harmony in the Chaos, in 1995, the duo set about recording Anael's own debut the next year. Titled Light of Refinement, the record received positive reviews upon its release in 1997, as well as comparisons to ethereal female vocalists like Enya and Maire Brennan. The follow-up Unconditional appeared in 1998, further establishing the duo's concern with spiritual themes. 1999's Language of the Soul added French lyrics to Anael's array of languages, which already included English and Latin; additionally, several Hebrew texts were used as source material.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

if you'd only ask me as a song
truth would seem closer

循环听了几遍

回复 5# kobe

sometimes Lrcs likes poetry

回复 6# 薇生物

i really really like this song,too

返回列表