听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » If I Talk to God -- The Last Goodnight
返回列表 发帖

If I Talk to God -- The Last Goodnight

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 If I Talk To God - The Last Goodnight You're so fragile I know Some things we cannot control I am so selfish it shows I just can’t let go Tell me three little lies Everything is alright It tears me all up inside If I talk to God I don't know if He's listening When I speak out loud I don't know if He's home I'm talking to myself Cause no one else is listening Stay another day And will it all go wrong? If I talk to God I hate the words that I said They lay so still in my head I hope I never regret If I just let go Goodbye to time well spent I've got nothing to defend And is this really the end? If I talk to God I don't know if He's listening When I speak out loud I don't know if He's home I'm talking to myself Cause no one else is listening Stay another day And will it all go wrong? If I talk to God And you can feel me when you fall When your backs against the wall And you know this town we live up in Is the loneliest of all And you can feel me when you're down And when your world turns upside down I know this place we're living in Is the loneliest of all If I talk to God I don't know if He's listening When I speak out loud I don't know if He's home I'm talking to myself Cause no one else is listening Stay another day And will it all go wrong? If I talk to God I will be the colors in the rain When you're lying up and wide awake Hold on, hold on, I will for you I will be the truth inside your lies When you close your eyes at night I will, I will, hold on, for you

It's difficult to pigeonhole the Last Goodnight as a band that fits into a specific genre unless it's one as broad as pop/rock, even if they do look like your typical emo group. Originally coming together while attending Enfield High in Connecticut, the band -- Kurtis John (vocals, piano), Mike Nadeau (lead guitar), Anton Yurack (guitar, keys, vocals), Leif Christensen (bass), and Larone McMillan (drums) -- started concocting traditionally structured songs that could have easily come out of the catalogs of Elton John and Supertramp. After they graduated and went off to college in 2003, they independently pressed two releases under the moniker Renata and started receiving airplay. In typical band fashion, they bought a van and embarked on short tours on nights and weekends, eventually earning opening slots for Lifehouse and Avril Lavigne. After a name change, a gig at the famous Whisky A Go Go in L.A. caught the attention of producer Jeff Blue, who took them into the studio to start recording and fine-tuning their sound. In 2007, Virgin signed the Last Goodnight and released their debut, Poison Kiss, in August of that year.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

cool boys and a cool song!

So many handsome boys !
and good songs , too!

cool,i love it

回复 5# kobe

yeah,the most beautiful person is the one who can insist his original dream

回复 6# 心魔作祟

very strong style~

回复 7# 城南小巷

me ,too

返回列表