听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日英语新闻】 » 米歇尔演讲总能让奥巴马落泪
返回列表 发帖

米歇尔演讲总能让奥巴马落泪

US President Barack Obama tells a Virginia campaign crowd that he will try not to let his daughters see him cry during the first lady's convention speech on Tuesday night.

美国总统巴拉克•奥巴马在弗吉尼亚州进行竞选宣传时告诉民众说,周二晚上第一夫人在大会上演讲时,他会尽量不让女儿看见自己掉泪。

Obama says he will try not to let his daughters see him cry during the first lady's convention speech on Tuesday night.

Speaking to a large crowd of supporters in the military town of Norfolk, US President Barack
Obama said he will spend Tuesday night at the White House, watching First Lady Michelle Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention.

He told the crowd he hopes his daughters, Malia and Sasha, do not see him tear up during his wife's remarks. "When Michelle talks, I get a little misty(模糊的,有雾的)," he said.

Mr Obama heads to Charlotte on Wednesday afternoon. This was his fifth campaign event in the past four days, including appearances in Iowa, Colorado and Ohio.

The US President highlighted what he said were differences between him and his rival, Republican Presidential candidate Mitt Romney.

"Now, the other side may not be eager to talk about their ideas, but on Thursday night I look forward to sharing mine with you," Mr Obama said.

"I will offer what I consider a better path forward, a path to create good jobs and strengthen the middle-class and grow our
economy​. The good news, Virginia, is that in just two months you get to choose which path we take," he said.

更多英语新闻

nice speech|!

返回列表