听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Busy -- Olly Murs
返回列表 发帖

Busy -- Olly Murs

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:10 编辑 Olly Murs - Busy LRC By Andy.Chen Weekends in bed, no scramble eggs, or bacon I just have time for you Backs on the grass, heads in the clouds, We closed our eyes Enjoy the view We don't wanna hear The real world passing by Saying that we're crazy We spend all our time lying side by side Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy doing nothing We spend all our time running for our lives Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy, doing nothing. No magazines or DVD's we both got Better things to do I'll hold your hand Or shall we dance together It's so hard to choose Every time we hear The whole world rushing by I know that we're not crazy We spend all our time lying side by side Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy doing nothing We spend all our time running for our lives Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy, doing nothing. Doing nothing Should be working hard Instead of lying here naked Phone rings but I wont take it Cos you only get one life... only get one life All our time lying side by side Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy doing nothing We spend all our time running for our lives Going nowhere, it's really something Getting busy, doing nothing. All our time, doing nothing All our time, getting busy doing nothing.

1984年5月14日出生于 英国 埃塞克斯(Essex,England) 英国歌手 获得2009年英国偶像亚军   
于2010年2月签约sony旗下的epic records及Syco Music   
2010年8月29日发行首支单曲“please don’t let me go” 首周既以9万3千张得销量拿到了英国单曲榜冠军

With a ‘cheeky chappy' persona to match Robbie Williams and vocals reminiscent of original Pop Idol Will Young, former call centre worker Olly Murs was one of the success stories of the 2009 series of The X Factor, finishing runner-up to Joe McElderry in the hotly contested final. Born in Essex in 1984, Murs showed little interest in singing whilst at school, focusing his attention on football, where he played for the school team and later semi-professionally for local non-league team Witham Town. In 2007, he appeared on Deal Or No Deal, where he won a lowly £10, but it was his performance of Stevie Wonder's ‘Superstition' on the sixth series of The X Factor, which enabled him to show off his talents. Mentored by Simon Cowell in the live stages, he wowed judges with renditions of songs by The Beatles, Queen and George Michael and soon became the favourite to win the show. However, despite a duet with musical hero Robbie Williams in the final, Murs finished a respectable second. In 2010, he signed a six-figure record deal with Epic/ Syco Music and embarked on the sell-out X Factor Arena Tour. After being personally invited by Williams to play at the televised charity football event Soccer Aid, Murs released his first single, the Jason Mraz-inspired ‘Please Don't Let Me Go,' in August. His debut album, featuring songs written by Eg White, Scouting For Girls' Roy Stride and Wayne Hector, is expected to be released in 2011.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

I am busy now!

回复 6# kobe

on duty?

返回列表