听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Four Leaf Clover -- Diana Vickers
返回列表 发帖

Four Leaf Clover -- Diana Vickers

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 Album∶Songs From The Tainted Cherry Tree Artist∶Diana Vickers Boy, you let me down I tried too hard & I feel numb Now That crooked smile & the charm that drew me in Your beautiful eyes, Can hide so many things You were my Four Leaf Clover My pure white dove You were my lightning strike & my knock on wood My hope, my faith My luck, love You were my shooting star That lit up the sky Then you broke the mirror & made me cry No hope, no faith No luck, no love Just ordinary oh I'm not naive But I thought you were the perfect thing For me Don't get me wrong You can be wonderful sometimes But then you're lost And you can't look me in the eyes You were my Four Leaf Clover My pure white dove You were my lightning strike & my knock on wood My hope, my faith My luck & my love You were my shooting star That lit up the sky Then you broke the mirror & made me cry No hope, no faith No luck, no love Just ordinary Ohhh Just ordinary now Ohhh yeahhhh ohhh Ordinary ohhhh You were my Four Leaf Clover My pure white dove You were my lightning strike & my knock on wood My hope, my faith My luck & love You were my shooting star That lit up the sky Then you broke the mirror & made me cry No hope, no faith No luck, no love Just ordinary Oh oh oh Your just ordinary now

Diana vickers是2008最新英国偶像节目X FOCTOR评出的12强之一,拥有精灵的外表,美妙的嗓音。
这位91年出生的选秀歌手的声音非常有特色,能把U2的歌唱得哀怨动人,用她温柔而不失弹性的细腻女声把小女人在爱情里的那种纠结演绎得淋漓尽致。

本帖最后由 sunny萝卜 于 2012-9-12 11:42 编辑

Diana Vickers (born 30 July 1991 in Blackburn, England) is an English singer and actress. Vickers initially came to public attention as a semi-finalist on the fifth series of British talent show The X Factor in 2008. From 8 October 2009 until 30 January 2010, she played the title role in a West End revival of The Rise and Fall of Little Voice as the leading role of Little Voice, marking her acting debut to which she received positive reviews for her performance including recognition from Broadway.Vickers' music career was officially launched in March 2010 in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Vickers' debut single and album will be released through RCA Records and are currently being promoted alongside a UK tour that started on 20 March.Her debut single "Once" was released on 19 April 2010 with her debut album "Songs from the Tainted Cherry Tree" following on 3 May 2010.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

楼上的MM是谁啊

回复 6# iamspiiker03

Diana Vickers,the singer,u can see the uploaded introduction.

She is so beautiful~
I think I will love her~xixi~!

回复 8# 心魔作祟

God,then another man has fallen

返回列表