听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Everybody Knows I Love You 现场版-- Lovebugs
返回列表 发帖

Everybody Knows I Love You 现场版-- Lovebugs

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:09 编辑 Everybody Knows I Love You 演唱者:爱情病毒乐团LoveBugs 词:king_of_amani Tell me, baby When we first got together When you first came around I don't remember We're been so long together So long the talk of the town Everybody knows I love you, baby Everybody knows I really do Everybody knows you're still my lady Everybody knows, god, it's true Come on baby Before the love starts fading Before the love is all gone Move on closer We got to make it happen We got to get it on Everybody knows I love you, baby Everybody knows it's all I do Everybody knows I don't mean maybe Everybody knows, except you You don't even know I still care about you You don't even know about a thing I feel You don't even know when I dream about you Almost here for real (Everybody knows) when I call your name (Everybody knows) no, it ain't no game (Everybody knows) when I see your face (Everybody knows) oh, it's you I can't replace Everybody knows I love you, baby Everybody knows I really do Everybody knows you're still my lady Everybody knows, except you You don't even know I still care about you You don't even know about a thing I feel You don't even know when I dream about you Almost here for real Almost here for real Everybody knows

瑞士最受欢迎的摇滚天团-爱情病毒 Lovebugs,红遍欧洲13国。一如许多乐团的成名故事一般,爱情病毒乐团起始于一卷录音带。主唱亚卓安(Adrian)参加歌唱竞赛并进入决选,之后组团、获得发片机会。热力十足的爱情病毒乐团,终于让主流厂牌注意到他们优异的表现,先后与德国BMG、瑞士华纳签约,发行专辑,并在欧洲13国的公信榜上有着相当不错的成绩。

除此之外,爱情病毒乐团也展现了摇滚乐团有稜有角的个性,由于主流唱片强势主导的专辑销售不如预期,让团员毅然决然的解除合约,作自己的音乐;在随后发行的专辑里,深刻反省自己的音乐之路,但过于叛逆的歌词,引起瑞士媒体及当局的关注,甚至不惜更改各排行榜的名次,但爱情病毒乐团以超过4万人的演唱会展现他们受欢迎的程度。

After breaking through to mainstream success in 1996 with their self-titled album, the Lovebugs were one of Switzerland's leading bands, performing English-language alternative rock inspired primarily by classic American and British pop/rock of the 1970s (e.g., Neil Young), '80s (e.g., the Cure), and '90s (e.g., $Nirvana). Initially a trio, the Basel-based band grew to become essentially a vehicle for singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist Adrian Sieber (aka ADRIAN|SOLO).|THE|LADRIAN|SOLO).|THE|LAdrian Solo). |REACThe Lovebugs reached number one on the Swiss charts for the first time with their 2001 album .|THEN,|AAwaydays. Then, after some bandmember reshuffling and the relatively disappointing album 13|SONGS|WITH|A|VIEW|13 Songs with a View (2003), |RETUthe Lovebugs returned to the top of the Swiss charts with their albums |(2005)|AND|Naked (2005) and In Every Waking Moment (2006). A couple years later |WENT|SOLO|Sieber went solo with ,|A|TOAdrian Solo, a Top Ten hit that showcased his songwriting and musical ability.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表