听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Leave Out All The Rest 中英字幕版-- Linkin Park
返回列表 发帖

Leave Out All The Rest 中英字幕版-- Linkin Park

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑 Linin Park - Leave Out All The Rest I dreamed I was missing, you were so scared But no one would listen, cause no one else cared After my dreaming, I woke with this fear What am I leaving when I\'m done here? So if you\'re asking me, I want you to know When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed Don't resent me, and when you\'re feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest, don't be afraid I've taken my beating, I've shared what I made I'm strong on the surface, not all the way through I've never been perfect, but neither have you So if you\'re asking me, I want you to know When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed Don't resent me, and when you\'re feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Forgetting all the hurt inside you\'ve learned to hide so well Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself I can\'t be who you are When my time comes, forget the wrong that I've done Help me leave behind some reasons to be missed Don\'t resent me, and when you're feeling empty Keep me in your memory, leave out all the rest Leave out all the rest Forgetting all the hurt inside you've learned to hide so well Pretending someone else can come and save me from myself I can't be who you are I can't be who you are

“Linkin Park”新世代的音乐顽童,无门无派,嬉笑怒骂游走于各门各派之间,博采众家之长,尽情炫出E时代音乐风情,不经意间,首张大碟《Hybird Theory混合理论》狂卖1500万张,销量惊人。终成大器的Linkin'Park在世界范围内狂掀阵阵Linkin热浪,引发一场场"时尚风暴"。也因为乐队成员的亚裔血统而使亚洲不甘人后的新一代青年发现自身力量,冲锋陷阵于世界时尚的最前沿。Linkin'Park带给我们的不仅仅是混合的音乐、前卫的时尚,在他的身后是新世代年轻人自由、博大、包容的精神世界。

成名经历:
乐团的奋斗经历坎坷。他们在20世纪90年代就已经开始尝试的说唱金属风格,在很长一段时间中,得不到主流音乐行业的赏识。在签约出片的过程中,三年来不知道有少主流唱片公司不屑他们,他们举办42场试唱会来赢取合约,失败了42次,连签下他们的华纳也曾多次回绝,而如今他们成为“华纳之宝”,以漂亮的销售数字狠狠地让看不起林肯公园的人跌破眼镜。而在他们苦苦等待唱片公司签约的同时,他们的单曲《ONE STEP CLOSER》却在网路上大红特红,在雅虎的歌迷讨论区短短一个月就涌入千篇的讨论,在BBS上更是当红话题。也正是网络的力量使得华纳提前意识到了乐团的宝贵价值,毅然与之签约。

但乐团在网络上的走红也为乐团的最后定型添加了小小插曲,那就是他们最终发现,即便是在强大的网络基础支持下,他们也是不可能注册到"LINCOLN PARK.COM"这个域名,但乐团又不能缺乏网络的后盾。所以,乐团的最终名称就成为了今天的"LINKIN' PARK"(令肯公园),而"LINKINPARK.COM"也就顺理成章地成为了乐团的官方网站。

★主唱_查斯特★
(Chester Bennington)
生日: March 20th 1976.
出生地: Phoenix, Arizona.
玩团前Barista西雅图咖啡店店员。

20岁与Samantha结婚,现在有一个BABY。
LP并不是CHESTER的第一个乐队,在此之前,曾在Grey Daze当主唱

★主唱_麦可★
(Mike Shinoda)
生日: February 11th 1977.
出生地: Agoura, California
兼管节奏、取样、键盘、吉他
玩团前绘图家。日美混血。SHINODA在日本姓"信田"。

1996年和Brad成立了XERO,也就是LP的前身。当时的成员还有Joe, Rob, Phoenix和Mark。

★DJ/Sample_乔瑟夫★
(Joseph Hahn)
生日: March 15th 1977.
出生地: Glendale, California
玩团前绘图家。韩国后裔。

★鼓_罗伯★
(Rob Bourdon)
生日: January 20th 1979.
出生地: Calabasas, California
玩团前是服务生。

★吉他_布莱德★
(Brad Delson)
生日: December 1st 1977.
出生地: Agoura, California
玩团前大学生。
他曾经待过的乐队有 “The Pricks”, “Relative Degree” (和Rob一起) 还有 “Xero” (现在的 Linkin Park)。

★贝斯_菲尼克斯★
(Phoenix)
生日: February 8th 1977.
出生地: Plymouth, Massachusettes
玩团前就是乐师。
曾经在乐队“The Snax”里演奏过。

Although rooted in alternative metal, Linkin Park became one of the most successful acts of the early 2000s by welcoming elements of hip-hop, modern rock, and atmospheric electronica into their music. The band's rise was indebted to the aggressive rap-rock movement made popular by the likes of Korn and Limp Bizkit, a movement that paired grunge's alienation with a bold, buzzing soundtrack. Linkin Park added a unique spin to that formula, however, focusing as much on the vocal interplay between singer Chester Bennington and rapper Mike Shinoda as the band's muscled instrumentation, which layered DJ effects atop heavy, processed guitars. While the group's sales never eclipsed those of its tremendously successful debut, Hybrid Theory, few alt-metal bands rivaled Linkin Park during the band's heyday.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

Linkin Park is cool! I like this song!

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

give me listen

评分人数

太酷了!
有时间听听他们的歌

回复 8# kobe

we r the same

回复 10# 心魔作祟

their songs are awsome