听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Something To Dream On -- Dylan Mondegreen
返回列表 发帖

Something To Dream On -- Dylan Mondegreen

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑 you're out of this world 'cause you're into my favourite things you're there with open arms when i'm close to giving in i've finally realized now as you are leaving town my house is not a home unless you're around i'll cut the crap, and paste some truth i'll blow you kisses as a frisky salute just as long as you will stay with me this weekend i will not be bored i'll stay indoors for a good reason find the word that'll make you smile then you'll be easy on my eyes and when you're gone at least i'll have something to dream on like a golden wrapped bunny in a kinky cartoon you're a tasty character you're bad but never cruel if we could share some sparkling wine in the park i'd welcome autumn with summersaults in the grass i'll cut the crap and paste a fact my grey sky will turn blue the day you'll be back and as long as you will visit me this winter i will not get cold you'll keep me warm all through the season with a word that'll make me smile you'll still be easy on my eyes and when you're gone well, then at least i'll have something to dream on

i'll cut the crap, and paste some truth:我就废话少说,直接陈诉真相
i'll blow you kisses as a frisky salute:我要把你的吻作为一个活泼的致敬

来自挪威首都奥斯陆市的dylan mondegreen,实为Borge Sildnes的个人乐队,dylan mondegreen只是他
的音乐名号。在dylan mondegreen成型之前,Borge Sildnes曾在挪威给一些乐队的演出里担任吉他手,
而这些经历也不断的让Borge Sildnes于音乐领悟上不断的有所斩获,直到他认为自己能成为现在的dylan
mondegreen。
从挪威迎面扑来的一股清新风,听完整张专辑也许你会依稀闻到海滩边惬意的阳光沐浴,海水在宁静中泛
起点点浪花。如此惬意的创作环境,就连主唱 Borge Sildnes自己都觉得有点骄傲。联系身边的一切大自
然,再全身心的投入到音乐作品中去,便成就了这道清新的瑞典风。原汁原味的木吉他声在平静低缓的男
声下隐约可见。时而点缀的琴声和萨克斯声更是愉悦心情的最佳疗药。短短10首歌曲更像一块梦想欢乐的
播种地,越听越向往。06年涌现了 Tamas Wells,相信07年的Dylan Mondegreen同样不会让你忘怀。

It may only take a flashlight to create a monster, but that doesn´t necessarily mean you should be aiming for a lifetime in the shadows. If you are holding a bunch of well crafted pop songs close to your heart, but far away from the public, you need to get crackin´. And that�s just what Børge Sildnes did.
He created Dylan Mondegreen, the moniker under which he now presents his debut album While I Walk You Home, containing ten tunes as fresh as the Scandinavian air.
With one of the songs named Faint Sound of Surf, the only sane alternative was to record the album in a boathouse on the tiny island Giske on the west coast of Norway. Surrounded mainly by animals, grass, sandy shores and water, it was the perfect place to focus purely on making music. And if you sharpen your ears, you may hear seagulls chirping or the waves rolling in from the North Sea and towards the studio walls.
What you�ll definitely hear though, are soothingly understated vocals, rich acoustic guitars, the jingle-jangle of a glockenspiel, fingers snapping and hands clapping, a saxophone solo, lush string arrangements and lots more. Everything for the purpose of making these ten songs sound like they were sprinkled with spring flower seeds and creating a frisky blend of dreamy melodies and imagery rich lyrics.
The album is scheduled for an early September 2007 release on Division Records in Norway, and don´t be surprised if you find yourself taking one line in the song Something to Dream On as an invitation and decide to "welcome autumn with summersaults".

sane:明智的
seagulls chirping :海鸥的鸣叫
welcome autumn with somersaults:欢腾地迎接秋季

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

返回列表