听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » Had It All -- Jamestown Story
返回列表 发帖

Had It All -- Jamestown Story

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:08 编辑 Jamestown Story - Had It All I met this girl when I had turned seventeen We shared a class and she sat right next to me Yes it turns out we were something meant to be So two years later when she contacted me I was so excited that I couldn't believe I said baby I will not forget this day She was an angel who stepped in my hell And made my world a better place to be Yeah~ I still can't believe she's gone And I don't know if I can move on Because she was the best thing out ever I have And I'll never replace what's lost The first years went by like we were in a dream We started new lives in a brandnew city It was magic, but it wasn't meant to be He popped the question when I turned twenty-three I was so excited that I couldn't believe He's my baby, but he's not the one for me So listen baby I know that you hate me But I tried my best to make it all work out We have it all We had it all We still have it all No we had it all We had it all, so don't let it fade away Because I need you Here is what I'll say to you I will strum I was a fool And I know that I can't be selfish I regret the things I put you through So please give me one chance to try And I swear you'll never leave my sight Because you are the best thing I ever have In my life Because you are the best thing I ever have In my life And I hope you'll give me one more chance to try

Jamestown Story is an American acoustic indie rock band from Duluth, Minnesota. The band was formed in 2003 as And Then I Turned Seven and changed their name on the first of January 2007. The band has toured 35 states in the US since 2005, and on August 6, 2010 Dane and Brandyn traveled to Yuigahama Beach, Japan to play 2 shows in 5 days.

acoustic:与声音有关的

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

看看

能下载就好了

回复 7# zhujiangdao

u can search from baidu

返回列表