听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【每日音乐欣赏】 » If A Song Could Get Me You -- Marit Larsen
返回列表 发帖

If A Song Could Get Me You -- Marit Larsen

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:07 编辑

本帖最后由 Rachel0818 于 2013-5-10 10:07 编辑 I could try you with a waltz I could try you rock and roll I could try you with the blues If a song would do I could sing it high or low When I let you go you know I thought it was for the best Now it is so obvious So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you I could run for miles and miles I'd take off and I'd start flying I could cross land and sea If you just believe me I should not have hurt you so This old house is not a home Without you here, there's no use I've got no time left to lose So here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you If a song could get me through I'd sing my way, right back to you Tell me how, to make it right Tell me now, I'll start tonight I know I could make it last I swear to you that if I knew What I was getting myself into I wouldn't answer to my fears I'd never leave you standing there Just look at me If you'd only see me I would prove my love for you I could swallow half the moon Just tell me where, tell me when I will have you back again Yeah here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you Yeah here it is, here it goes I could try rock and roll I would change your life forever too If a song could get me you I could make it high or low Sing it on the radio If that is what I need to do If a song could get me you ..........

Norwegian singer/songwriter Marit Larsen was a record industry success by the age of 13. Larsen released her debut album with longtime friend Marion Raven at 12. The children's music project was nominated for several awards, including Norway's Grammy equivalent. With a healthy success to their credit, Marit and Marion chose to dedicate their efforts to the pop music world. Their band, M2M, was signed to Atlantic Records, and the pair spent the next few years on international performance and promotional tours, rock stars at 16. Strained and frustrated, two years later Marit and Marion dropped the project entirely. After the group's disintegration, Larsen nearly abandoned professional music altogether. After taking a few years away from the spotlight, Larsen returned to writing songs, something she'd done for personal satisfaction for years. As she developed a new catalog of material, the next step toward a solo career became clear. Larsen began recording her first solo record, which would ultimately be released in 2006 under the title Under the Surface. Primarily written on mandolin and piano, the folk-oriented English-language record marked a decidedly different stylistic direction for the onetime would-be pop diva. The album single "Don't Save Me" spent several weeks on national charts and received many accolades, along with such accomplishments as an MTV Europe Award and Spellemannpris Award for Best Female Artist.

附件: 您需要登录才可以下载或查看附件。没有帐号?注册

disintegration:解体
accolades:荣誉

It is a beautiful song! like it!

评分人数

• sunny萝卜

回复 6# 心魔作祟

the member of M2M

返回列表