听力首页 听力教程 VOA慢速 英语歌曲 外语下载 英语小说 英语词典 在线背单词 听力论坛 韩语学习
听力专题 英语教材 VOA标准 英语动画 英语考试 资源技巧 英语翻译 单词连连看 听力家园 德语学习
听力搜索 英语导读 BBC英语 英语视频 英语电台 英语QQ群 外语歌曲   英语游戏 英语网刊 日语学习
当前位置: 英语听力论坛 » 【VOA快速教室】 » VOA标准英语2012.09.28
返回列表 发帖

VOA标准英语2012.09.28

On a sunny, windy day,Serena Williams came out with power and a vengeance, opening her match against Russian Maria Sharapova with a love game in which three of the four points came on blistering service aces.比赛当天阳光明媚但是风力较大,小威在比赛一开始就显示出超凡的实力和强烈的取胜欲望.她以四比零的比分赢下首局,其中有三分来自于强有力的爱斯球.________________________________.It gives her the so-called "Golden Slam"for having won all four of the Grand Slam tennis tournaments, plus the Olympics.这也使得她成为了囊括四大网球巡回赛大满贯和奥运会冠军的"金满贯"选手. "I've always wanted to win a gold medal secretly. And I always said it doesn't matter because I already have a gold medal, and I really believed that, and I really felt that, but deep, deep, deep, deep down, I wanted it in singles as well and I got it. It's an amazing feeling. I can't compare it. I have them all. So it’s a great feeling.""内心里,我一直都想赢得一枚金牌.虽说我已经获得过一枚金牌,所以总是说这并不重要,我相信这一点,也真的有这样的感觉.但是在我内心最深处,我仍然想要获得一枚单打金牌,如今我得到了.这种感觉非常棒,无以伦比,妙不可言.我获得了所有赛事的冠军,这感觉棒极了!"

本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

she won the 1st 9 games and coast it 6-0 6-1 victory  in barely over  1 hour to win her first individual Olympics gold medal.

返回列表